Today...Life.Perspective.

Sponsored Links
So sorry to hear that mate. Our family went through something similar ourselves over 10 years ago and it still chokes us up every now and then - more so at this time of the year. My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time. As your title says, it’s things like this that put everything in perspective.

So very sad to read of the family tragedy DP.
As Bodd said, no words can describe that at all. Thinking of you all, and sending you my sincere condolences to you, and your whole family.

Sponsored Links
My absolute comiserations and condolences, terrible shocking news. My thoughts and feelings truly go out to you.

Update.Thankyou all for your kind words and thoughts.Much appreciated...6 week old little boy,they somehow managed to resusitate and he is now improving after a bleed on the brain..Mother is fine..ish..Grandmother is in Coma with multiple injuries..
Be Happy Folks.

Take care of you and yours DP, a relief to hear about the little boy and mum, I hope grandma pulls though with no lasting effects. Everything crossed here.

Update.Thankyou all for your kind words and thoughts.Much appreciated...6 week old little boy,they somehow managed to resusitate and he is now improving after a bleed on the brain..Mother is fine..ish..Grandmother is in Coma with multiple injuries..
Be Happy Folks.

That's a mixed bunch. But great news. So happy he's still in there. Will be thinking of you all this Christmas. Hope grandmother pulls through.

Many thanks for the update.

I have to say Im very proud of our world class paramedics and AE.

Sponsored Links
Back