Today UK Deaths 359 vs EU 27 of 314

ffs - read it!

Late 2019: suspected cases
In May 2020, the BBC reported that several members of a choir in Yorkshire had suffered COVID-19-like symptoms shortly after the partner of one of the choir members returned from a business trip to Wuhan, China, on 17 or 18 December.[38]

Sponsored Links
see above ;)

Among the first singers to get ill was the partner of a man who returned from a business trip to Wuhan on 17 or 18 December and developed a hacking cough.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
It looks like motorbiking is hanging onto a flimsy bit of gossip to support his comments.
And getting rather agitated in the process.

"We haven't yet, in the NHS, got a reliable test that reveals whether someone had it in the past, but we hope to have one in the next few weeks.​

When we do, it will be very interesting to see whether Juanita and Jane and her choral friends had a normal winter virus - or were among the first in the UK to experience the Covid-19 pandemic."
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-52589449

gossip - from a GP? Seems odd to be so closed minded to the possibility.

Anyway - you asked for source.

ffs - read it!

Not impossible but it's a period when people can expect similar symptoms. This is what caused China to start looking at it, starts 8th Dec but transmission is low and might be something else. Exposure to cough in the link seems a little long

ChinaCases.jpg

Thanks to the other bugs they monitor anything lung related and found a cluster in one area. We monitor certain diseases as well. Not sure if it includes flu like etc. The ones mentioned on a brief sounded like they might just be on children but can't remember them all.

The fact that people can have little or no symptoms makes this one extremely difficult to deal with. :( That to my mind means everyone in masks where it's more easily spread.

I did, and thanks.
The GP was reporting the gossip.

The dates in the wiki are interesting. China peaked on the 25th. 2019 cases in the UK are a could be as simple as that. I think it's doubtful but.................

In fairness to JohnD, Imperial Airways haven't got many flights out of Croydon these days.
Motorbiking, congratulations, you've made it onto 'the list', don't worry, you're in good company.

Sponsored Links
Back