Toilet Fitting Question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Would this toilet be suitable for fitting in my cloakroom? Would the fact the soil stack is to the left be a problem? I assume I would need to cut an entry on the side of the back to wall unit?

premier-premier-bathroom-furniture-prc545cb.jpg

TIo9lgCd4_WQrBiG5iYxX4-xsGUOeLWCT3FAx5w2VbhpvTK90RNNiXe9daearUcimzT0oEoXCA53VE-P7JqgRRSwzSlBQVzFWijz8MS9Muc5ekOmS9L6KJYI3_tYJv1eBtdmho_UvQECkdPI_AbezsZEiPouKqoZJ8QcJKqh-4U8_XF6Fg2fNLnceUZVMDM2zgQRvv0toAiQE0chJplJiJzuCO2D0VpPU6O4jBi0kJeUNAc8iH_bA1ceIDVK3VR-W8NoOBdXzS-5XPYAk10bN9bNyGcAolIi3q3PpugwPvktkVsMxCzxTmNBOTLLa4gxtF5HUsHKhI9sfkIEmA7Hv1cBJv1_EoSakbmclde-fyDepCstdBhLvAW_lqfrMCnf_9ZC7CaHF8dFd4v0VaOzMcEA1ZWyBG05skbrv8FeJ4kiJCYuwsBKg2jeMCfVA3xwpnUDpvPnvqjR4S10FELSzBxENIy_0e-l3oTlkJN5APtJMfsDHzEOsdvtQ1zkM5IkRRmg2p9lv7Ej06zB4Zqm3Lb3WwOewV8LDV8oJB-cJSTzezVlxPgS05o1AFSlOeW6Za6ID8UA7kunUsO8b2cTAJdE8TFWoCurI9V5cw6oo_o2fDjgJdPeRUnGdf-pamUq5G9RBRqsZvTHW7EdYy_H3lI2bYlsdgGnKfQdnSEpQJTFtB7gH6GRwflojag10Kr8297uboe8BCSu6GSIJ6jiWFVo=w430-h907-no

Sponsored Links
Note , Just a DIYer
i had a very similar setup in my ensuite and the range of furniture included options for side access for the soil pipe.
And I also had a width where the unit fitted next to the soil pipe, and then i boxed in

I also fitted a small basin to the side , so had some worktop space with window sill.

So not the same unit as your BTW with a basin included on top

will you have hotwater available

Last edited:
Note , Just a DIYer
i had a very similar setup in my ensuite and the range of furniture included options for side access for the soil pipe.
And I also had a width where the unit fitted next to the soil pipe, and then i boxed in

I also fitted a small basin to the side , so had some worktop space with window sill.

So not the same unit as your BTW with a basin included on top

will you have hotwater available
I think these toilet sink combo units only have a cold supply.

oh OK, not sure of the specific version you are getting, but the ones i looked at for our cloakroom and ensuite had a mixer tap , but we decided to change the shower door and fit a separate basin rather than lean over the toilet, so ended up not looking really that close to the spec

Sponsored Links
Our space is quite restricted so we don't have a lot of choice, having seperates won't work

It's amazing what you can fit in a small space. This is one I installed for a customer in a 900mm wide room.

View attachment 237214

That looks great! I did look at those, but our space is less that 900mm!

When you install these, would you say where my soil stack is, is an issue? Presume I just cut a hole in the side of the unit, then box in the soil pipe and hole and maybe tile.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back