Tool Case

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After a long and distinguished service my testo tool case has passed away

am looking for a new one as me tools are in a bag at the mo and I hate rummaging around for stuff, I like my tools all neat,tidy and presented for me.

Has anyone got any suggestions and where to buy one, The testo one was a little bit small would like a deeper one to carry more

Cheers

Sponsored Links
And they're plastic, which apart from being a bit lighter will not damage your legs when you bang into it.

I find the snap catches fail, nothing else. So a padlock hasp is useful to hold them shut if (when) the catches break.

I prefer a box with cantilevered shelves that lift themselves out rather than the lift-out tray, can get hammers in the bottom of mine but nothing bigger.

And consider buying two medium-sized boxes rather than one huge box that will be too heavy to hoist about.

Sponsored Links
I am a boiler engineer I really like my tools presented to me while I work, thats Why I would really like a case rather than a box

as for the sheds, I have tried their ali cases and they are, frankly, shyte :)

bloody hell most plumbers and heating engineers I know like to spread their stuff over as large an area as possible :LOL:

Cheers lads (even cheeky clappers :) )

I have spent a huge amount of me hard earned on a CK technicians case and it is fan bloody tastic I love it

Cheers for the responses.

its not a bad one matey but I just needed something that can carry a fair bit and can take the knocks

I love it! so far its without a doubt the best one Ihave ever had :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back