Toothbrush charger socket ensuite

Funny, only this morning I was having to tell my teenage son to clean and dry his toothbrush. Some people just don't clean up after themselves, then wonder why things get grimy.

Sponsored Links
his wife will soon beat him into shape, if you don't teach him.

True. Although, not all wives are clean!

I have seen many shaver sockets with discolouring near centre where they have over heated. I seem to remember back when I use to shave mid 70's we had rechargeable shavers so one would hope by now the manufacturers have made shaver outlets that can recharge things, but the discolouring seems to point to not yet.

Sponsored Links
I have a 1970s shaver socket, and had no problems using that for my toothbrush. Still got it, I was going to reuse it in new bathroom, but need to put nearer the basin which I guess is not allowed, as it has switches?

2020-12-16 (10).jpg

Only any use if you have an Oral-B toothrush. No good for my Philips, or my water pick, or to charge my shaver.

It charges some others too, but yeah, not much good for some other brands, the kids' aren't Oral B, forget what though.

Don't Philips make a decent charger? They charge enough for their brushes!

"Someone" was wrong. Apart from it not being suitable near a bath UK 2 pin plugs as fitted on shavers/toothbrushes don't fit 3 pin BS 546 sockets as the pin spacing is different.

Last edited by a moderator:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back