Tory PPE scandal

Sponsored Links
And there's this little nugget worth reading....
Wow!

If you dive right in, past all the deflective attempts to screen Mone and Barrowman (from PPE Medpro) , you'll see that they they benefitted handsomely from supplying cheap Chinese tat to the British public.

Greedy grasping Tory scum.

Sponsored Links
i could not believe the responses on the interview with LK this morning - Obscene
The way she did not accept she would be a beneficiary from the trust if they happened to get divorced & that they would and the family do not benifit until death was a reason to say did not benefit
Unbelievable

30% Net profit on the deal ......
And 25% of the products were not suitable

I believe roughly 10% Net profit is average , but i'm sure there will be loads of discussion on that - anyway

I have been reading that all the gowns they provided have been rejected by the NHS. But they were still paid £122m for them. The NHS say they are trying to recoup the full payment. Mone and hubby claim the gowns are fine. So, what are the chances of ever getting that money back? Presumably, a court case would be straight forward. Experts would argue about whether the gowns met the contract specification and a judge would make a decision. But if the NHS wins, can that money ever be clawed back? It sounds like it is long gone.

Wow!

If you dive right in, past all the deflective attempts to screen Mone and Barrowman (from PPE Medpro) , you'll see that they they benefitted handsomely from supplying cheap Chinese tat to the British public.

Greedy grasping Tory scum.
whilst i fully agree with the sentiment and thoughts i would never use such words against a specific political group and all politicians deserve such venom for pure greed for rubbing there hands and profiteering from disaster and despare rather than doing near to cost or at a small loss towards the good off all "as the right thing to do morally"--------

----- its just a shame a certain group often with a allegiance to a certain political party think greed in the eyes off most is the correct action

She has apologised and said sorry for lying but will she return the money she made.

(think of the Billy Idol song Mony Mony when you read the following)

Phoney Mone-y ... Phoney Mone-y

Sums her and her cronies up.

The Tory dogs on here on fulll intereference mode.

Get some pics of some immigrants sharpish - get this off the front pages.

Moany Mony is trying to paint herself as an innocent victim.

She has apologised and said sorry for lying but will she return the money she made.

Imagine some poor sod on a state pension gets an extra £10 - they would be hounded to the ends of this earth but a millionaire cheat - well it was an honest mistake.

They are a bunch of criminals aided by their dog turd voters.

- well it was an honest mistake.
Easy to make, really. Who is going to notice when £60 MILLION suddenly lands in your bank account?
I mean it wasn't as if she rapidly divvied it up and squirreld it away amongst her close family, was it..
Greedy grasping scum.

Imagine some poor sod on a state pension gets an extra £10 - they would be hounded to the ends of this earth...
I never realised that. You sure? If you can put a link up I won't feel so bad when I vote labour next election. LOL

Sponsored Links
Back