Tory PPE scandal

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
Nothing to do with me, said Baroness Mone.

Sponsored Links
" The largest part of the order, about 25mn surgical gowns, was ultimately deemed unfit for purpose.

The HSBC probe found that £65mn in profits from PPE Medpro were transferred to The Warren Trust, whose beneficial owner was Barrowman and registered in the Isle of Man, £45.8mn of which was then transferred to Barrowman’s personal account.

A sum of £28.8mn was then transferred to The Keristal Trust, whose beneficiaries were Mone and her children, the documents show. Barrowman said the transfers were made for “tax efficiency reasons” and that he sent money to Mone and her children in “his personal capacity”, the document said.

More than £700,000 was also transferred to the account of Mone’s eldest daughter Rebecca, as well as £3mn to another account Mone held with the private bank Coutts, the report states.

It is not clear from the documents why Barrowman — who has repeatedly distanced himself from PPE Medpro — received or disbursed profits from the company."

Sponsored Links
Do you not understand the difference between having a vaccination, to help all. And profiteering for personal gain ?

Perhaps you dont, in which case you need to start learning. Rapidly.

I'm not an anti vaxer and have had all the jabs, I think it's fair to say the jab has aided profiteering for big pharm far more than the recipients of the jab, and the next jab, and the jab after that.

I'm not an anti vaxer and have had all the jabs, I think it's fair to say the jab has aided profiteering for big pharm far more than the recipients of the jab, and the next jab, and the jab after that.
So you understand the difference? Good. I hoped most people would

Gant and Gone are strangely keen to distract attention from the concept of political corruption.

Perhaps they are Conservatives.

https://www.ft.com/content/147d662b-d492-400d-a07c-c5b336bad6af

"PPE Medpro’s bid to supply the UK government in 2020 was placed in a “high-priority lane” after lobbying from Mone even as she maintained that she had no involvement in the company. Barrowman has also previously denied being an “investor” in PPE Medpro."

For those who don't subscribe to the FT.....

They're falling like flies all those who've been jabbed with f*cked up immune systems and still they believe they've done the right thing.
I blame the education system from 19 70.
any facts for your latest wild claims?

That your best shot, did you not catch what I've been saying.
You've deleted enough.
It's a real struggle for anyone to understand you.

You talk in riddles. Genuine question, do you make sense to yourself ?

Elsies got a bad headache there's others bunged up, not too mention those with a cough they can't get rid of.
I'm surrounded by all these people if only I'd had the jab I could join in.
No facts then? AGAIN.

No surprises there

scamdemic
Bingo! Full house again...

So you seem to be saying the jabs are useless making you an anti vaxer why - this part
Profiteering for big pharm far more than the recipients of the jab, and the next jab, and the jab after that
Your saying that the people who received the jab and even the country hasn't profited from them in anyway at all.

;) You usually do better than that - at times.

Pz had a product that countries wanted. As would be expected they profited from it. Record profits. They concentrating on selling to richer countries. This is just the way of the world.

Az the no profit option could not meet supply levels. No profit means little incentive. The main supply source also decided they want it. A side issue is that it was the lowest performing of all. Safety tests are one thing but the other aspects can only come following use.

Pz etc performance has dropped so it's been modified.We have chosen similar from a different maker.

PPE sleeze, A lordly UK person profits from it. These people keep their money in strange places that allow them to do certain things that increase income and avoid tax. Some lordly person and other types gets given a job. That doesn't mean they will be any good at it. PM's often have control in areas that they know nothing about at all. ;) Rory mentioned that he had control of something that didn't even exist.

There are many trillions of money kicking about in the same way. Lots doing very little until something crops up.

Today's update:

"Early in the pandemic PPE Medpro received two contracts for £80mn and £122mn to provide the government with PPE without competitive tender following a recommendation from Mone, a lingerie entrepreneur.

In 2020 her lawyer told the FT she knew nothing about the contracts.

But the HSBC report seen by the FT indicated that Mone and her children ultimately received £29mn of profits from the PPE contracts through an offshore trust.

Last year it emerged that she had been the “source of referral” between the government and the company, helping place it in the VIP lane after she corresponded with two Tory ministers.

One of PPE Medpro’s directors, Anthony Page, had been the registered secretary of MGM Media — the company that manages Mone’s personal brand — until he quit the role on the same day that PPE Medpro was set up."

https://www.ft.com/content/0af34542-3a8f-4377-975b-68e633ec503b

Sponsored Links
Back