toyota problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, can you help please?
I own a Toyota Auris 2009.
A couple of weeks ago the airbag warning light came on now and then, after a day or two it was ok and didn't come on again.
Then the car started to suffer from delayed acceleration, in other words, each time after changing gear and accelerating, the car took a few seconds to react to the acceleration.
I couldn't get that looked at as I was about to go on holiday.

Fast forward to the end of my holiday and I go to pick my car up from the airport car park only to find the battery completely flat.
I called out the AA who got me started but on the way home the car kept staling when slowing down at junctions and luckily because I was mobile I could bump start it each time.
Not only this but also various warning lights were coming on and off at random times during the journey home eg. check abs, a chagrining warning and a brake warning.

I managed to get home, turned the car off and then it wouldn't start again, all I had was a clicking kind of noise from the engine. I tried again half hour later and the car slowly turned over and started.

Any one any ideas what is going on please!!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
At a guess I'd say your battery voltage was too low.....best get it checked out, and the alternator output at the same time.
John :)

Sponsored Links
Back