trainee plumber wanted in bristol

I'm looking for a trainee plumber in the bristol area.On the job you will learn load's of hands on work including bathroom's,kitchen's,heating systems,rad swop's,tiling.I work with a team inc chippy,builder,spark so there is always something to learn.And i will help you through your nvq qualification.I have got 4 previous people through there nvq and my current trainee will be finished in april,so i,m looking for some one quite soon.if anyone is interested please get in touch.

many thanks,jimmy

Afternoon
I am currently looking for a apprentiship in plumbing. I would appreciate the opportunity to learn the plumbing trade.

Charlie
[email protected] 07975676236

Sponsored Links
Charlie, dont you think giving your location would advance your quest?

Or confirm that its in Bristol as well and say if you have your own transport!

Do you expect to get paid?

Tony

Hi Tony,
sorry yes I am in Bristol, Knowle and I will only be able to use public transport and pushbike to get around,
I have no expectations of salary but however i would like to receive some form of payment.
Charlie

sorry yes I am in Bristol, and I will only be able to use public transport and pushbike to get around,

Charlie
Now`t wrong with that - it`s what the Gas Man used to do before Someone privatised the industry :LOL: and before you were born ;)

Sponsored Links
Hi Jimmy,
Just wondered if you're still looking for a plumbing apprentice?
I'm writing on behalf of my son Sam, he's got a plumbing apprenticeship placement with onsite but needs to find an employer.
We live in Bristol so hopefully will be useful to you...look forward to your reply :)

A friendly bit of advice. ... get your son to ask.

Having someone's parents asking for a job for their kids is not the kind of thing that gives a good impression. .

Alright jim I am looking for apprenticeship in the next couple of month I have level 2 plumbing NVQ and I am close to finishing my level 3, I have done a bit of electric and a little bit of plumbing not alot of plumbing though I also have a driving licence and I'm 18

i no i just put it on here just to see if he might be looking

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back