Trans hospital patients in England to be banned from female- and male-only wards

Sponsored Links
To be fair, I don't think this is a non-issue. Stonewall et al have self appointed themselves as experts in diversity and inclusion, when in fact the goal (deliberate or otherwise) is to promote LGBTQ+ Its not for campaign groups who do not represent all in society to be the setters of standards and policy.

One of my mum's carer is trans and she is b***dy good at her job. She does all the heavy stuff while the other lady does the intimate stuff.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Phoney culture war unless you are a vulnerable woman in hospital sharing a ward with a big ugly bloke with cock who wears a dress and bit of lippy on.
It was announced in a speech to Tory activists at Tory party conference.

100% phoney culture war

Andy if you think it’s a policy designed to actually help, please point out the part of the speech where it was explained how it would be done what the funding implications would be

Barclay doesn’t even mention whether it includes those that had legally changed their gender.

I support female safe spaces, I don’t support Tory phoney culture wars

To be fair, I don't think this is a non-issue. Stonewall et al have self appointed themselves as experts in diversity and inclusion, when in fact the goal (deliberate or otherwise) is to promote LGBTQ+ Its not for campaign groups who do not represent all in society to be the setters of standards and policy.

One of my mum's carer is trans and she is b***dy good at her job. She does all the heavy stuff while the other lady does the intimate stuff.
Its not a non issue, but that doesn’t mean it’s not a phoney culture war

Gant falls for a R/W culture war, like good little obedient Tory boy
try not to be blinded by your hatred of the Tories - this not a fake issue. There is a systematic and organised attack on people's rights. From Employment conduct to services - trans activists are litigious to the point of being vexatious. Cancel culture is real.

Gant falls for a R/W culture war, like good little obedient Tory boy
Why do you want to pigeon hole me, to be derogatory?
I can assure you as I've said many times I've no allegiance to Tories, labour, or liberals.

Why do you want to pigeon hole me, to be derogatory?
I can assure as I've said many times I've no allegiance to Tories, labour, or liberals.
If you don’t agree you’re a right wing gammon. Even though you’ve probably voted Labour more times than Notchy

If you don’t agree you’re a right wing gammon. Even though you’ve probably voted Labour more times than Notchy
Same goes for the Brexit cr*p the likes of notch noseall and Galahad come out with, you wouldn't think people in the labour party voted Brexit. Tony Benn was one of leading proponents of being a brexiteer.

Sponsored Links
Back