Trans hospital patients in England to be banned from female- and male-only wards

Same goes for the Brexit cr*p the likes of notch noseall and Galahad come out with, you wouldn't think people in the labour party voted Brexit. Tony Benn was one of leading proponents of being a brexiteer.
Is he noesy’s poster boy ?

Sponsored Links
It's yet another phoney war, like the transgender guidance for schools, like the mobile phone issue.
Schools have the authority to set their own policy, and it's invariable sensible policy, for transgender pupils and for mobile phones.
It hardly needs government interference.

Likewise how many people have been affected by mixed sex wards. I'm sure the NHS are mopre than capabl;e of organising their own policy and practices to decide when and who can be accommodated in a mixed sex ward, and who can't.
This emotive imaginary scenario of transvestites being rampant sex abusers is typical of dog whistle politics.

Phoney culture war unless you are a vulnerable woman in hospital sharing a ward with a big ugly bloke with cock who wears a dress and bit of lippy on.
Any genuine examples to your knowledge?
Or is it just your over-active imagination?

Meantime the real issues, such as knife crime goes unnoticed by the government who are more concerned with ramping up hatred against asylum seekrs, transgenders, out-of-work people on UC, etc.

Sponsored Links
try not to be blinded by your hatred of the Tories - this not a fake issue. There is a systematic and organised attack on people's rights. From Employment conduct to services - trans activists are litigious to the point of being vexatious. Cancel culture is real.
When people are being discriminated against, litigation is the correct process.
Unless you're into vandalising street furniture, stirring up opposition to speed limits, etc.

It's yet another phoney war, like the transgender guidance for schools, like the mobile phone issue.
Schools have the authority to set their own policy, and it's invariable sensible policy, for transgender pupils and for mobile phones.
It hardly needs government interference.

Likewise how many people have been affected by mixed sex wards. I'm sure the NHS are mopre than capabl;e of organising their own policy and practices to decide when and who can be accommodated in a mixed sex ward, and who can't.
This emotive imaginary scenario of transvestites being rampant sex abusers is typical of dog whistle politics.
Schools have a misguided fear that they have a duty to keep the wishes of the child confidential. There are many cases of kids with mental illness and neurodiversity issues going down a path that they later regret. Its wrong for schools to conceal this and its wrong for the NHS to prioritise gender neutral language and one groups rights over another.

When people are being discriminated against, litigation is the correct process.
Unless you're into vandalising street furniture, stirring up opposition to speed limits, etc.
Fortunately we live in a society where I have a right to freely express my objection to stupid blanket speed reductions which will not improve road safety and unfair taxation on people in the name of air quality, when its just about filling a budget hole.

Schools have a misguided fear that they have a duty to keep the wishes of the child confidential. There are many cases of kids with mental illness and neurodiversity issues going down a path that they later regret. Its wrong for schools to conceal this and its wrong for the NHS to prioritise gender neutral language and one groups rights over another.
How many schools are you in communication with?
What is the degree of your personal experience in dealing with transgender pupils or schools?

I suspect you're making it up as you go along, just like the Welsh speed limit and the ULEZ.

Fortunately we live in a society where I have a right to freely express my objection to stupid blanket speed reductions which will not improve road safety and unfair taxation on people in the name of air quality, when its just about filling a budget hole.
Yes, you're even allowed to voice your support for vandalism.
For spewing fake information about asylum seekers, for making up imaginary opinions about transgenders and mental illness.
The list goes on and on.

Last edited:
Stonewall et al have self appointed themselves as experts in diversity and inclusion, when in fact the goal (deliberate or otherwise) is to promote LGBTQ+ Its not for campaign groups who do not represent all in society to be the setters of standards and policy
I agree.

Whilst it is good that the trans community are more included in society, it should not be to the detriment of women safe spaces.

but in regards to ladies changing rooms there are no laws or systems that can prevent access by trans women.

Sponsored Links
Back