Trans hospital patients in England to be banned from female- and male-only wards

Sponsored Links
I agree.

Whilst it is good that the trans community are more included in society, it should not be to the detriment of women safe spaces.

but in regards to ladies changing rooms there are no laws or systems that can prevent access by trans women.
That isn't actually correct. but I don't want to turn another thread in to a legal argument. Sufficient to say employers have legal responsibly to provide separate spaces for males and females.

Sponsored Links
Going back to the original post, surely the guardian have it wrong? They cannot be proposing to ban trans people from accessing their biological sex ward/service? A trans man may still needs a gynaecologist and a trans woman can still get prostate cancer. Its pretty obvious given that you cannot change your biological sex.

try not to be blinded by your hatred of the Tories - this not a fake issue. There is a systematic and organised attack on people's rights. From Employment conduct to services - trans activists are litigious to the point of being vexatious. Cancel culture is real.
I didn’t say it was a fake issue

I said it was just part of a phoney culture war - which is exactly what it is.

Why on earth announce this at a Tory party conference?

In any case it’s only a proposal for consultation…..which Barclay could’ve done any time this year

I bet there will be some front page headlines on this tomorrow morning in at least one of tabloids…….because it’s a phoney culture war

Going back to the original post, surely the guardian have it wrong? They cannot be proposing to ban trans people from accessing their biological sex ward/service? A trans man may still needs a gynaecologist and a trans woman can still get prostate cancer. Its pretty obvious given that you cannot change your biological sex.

the Guardian were quoting what a Tory MP said:

”He said trans people could still contract illnesses that correspond with their birth sex, such as ovarian and prostate cancer – and that women should “be made to feel as comfortable” during treatment”

I didn’t say it was a fake issue

I said it was just part of a phoney culture war - which is exactly what it is.

Why on earth announce this at a Tory party conference?

In any case it’s only a proposal for consultation…..which Barclay could’ve done any time this year

I bet there will be some front page headlines on this tomorrow morning in at least one of tabloids…….because it’s a phoney culture war
Shock horror tory mps throw some 'red meat' to its audience, so easy to do in this case given the tail has been wagging the dog for such a length of time.
No doubt there will be some tub thumping next week at the labour party conference to get them worked up to where they think they will win the election.
Be warned though, Neil Kinnock worked himself up into a frenzy till that wave came in and knocked him over.

the referendum was put forward by Cameron to fend off Tory factionalism

nothing to do with Labour
What's that got to do with you noseall and Galahad (I assume your labour supporters) calling those who voted Brexit gammons and the like.
It's not as though your not quick to pigeon hole me as a tory.

While I don't really care if some bloke want's to have his willy chopped off and be turned into a wannabe woman I do support a womans right to not have to share a space with blokes with their appendages intact who feel that they should be a woman.
My voting has feck all to do with any of it nor anyone else on here.

However if this policy happens then what's the alternative to them being on male or female wards?

OF COURSE!
They will get private rooms...
Win win all round for the trans community IMO.

Quoting from you bunch of argumentative w@nkers is just going to be ignored.

Reminds me some what of Germany in the 1930’s

Blame the Jews for every thing that is wrong with the country !!!!!

Scroll on to 2923

And blame every one who had the audacity to excercise thefe democratic right to vote brexit

Like the Germans ( jews ) RWR remoaners deflect thefe utter hatred and bile onto any one who voted brexit

Dare say they would be happy to have us all shot ???

The same hatred will occur in Scotland when they have an independance vote ( probably)

Sponsored Links
Back