Trans hospital patients in England to be banned from female- and male-only wards

Here I'll do it for you

You said:

Unisex facilities are perfectly acceptable.
Single sex spaces are not required.
Unisex facilities cannot be provided at the expense of male & female facilities. This has been clarified many times. All new public buildings are not permitted to have unisex facilities at the expense of the above.

You literally read something and pretend it doesn’t say what it does. I’m sorry you’d like the law to be different, but trans rights cannot be protected at the expense of others.

Sponsored Links
That isn't actually correct. ... Sufficient to say employers have legal responsibly to provide separate spaces for males and females.
You originally said:
Unisex facilities cannot be provided at the expense of male & female facilities. This has been clarified many times. All new public buildings are not permitted to have unisex facilities at the expense of the above.
Now you're hop, skipping about changing your argument.
if unisex facilities provide sufficient privacy, they are acceptable.
There aren't separate male/female disabled facilities. That's because the unisex facilities provide sufficient privacy.

You literally read something and pretend it doesn’t say what it does.
That's weird, that's almost the same thing I am suggesting that you do. Interpreting the law to suit your own prejudice.
Where did you get that idea from?
:rolleyes:

I’m sorry you’d like the law to be different, but trans rights cannot be protected at the expense of others.
That is not the argument. You're inventing that one.

I'm well aware of the Act. Yopu have a habit of posting up the whole article, expecting others to do the work of trawling through it.
if you're so sure, can you point out specifically where it says that employers must provided separate spaces for males and females.
If you're so sure, you must know where it says so.
For a supposed legal Bod he always makes law sound so simple.

It's not like that in the real world or their would be no need for lawyers.

And yes always throws pages and pages, rather than any direct link

Because it’s important to read all of it. Not just the sentence that you think says what you want. Particularly if the next sentence sets further context.

Otherwise you’d be stupid enough to think that a restricted road, was any road with a speed limit. Or merely damaging property belonging to another was criminal damage.

Sponsored Links
Because it’s important to read all of it. Not just the sentence that you think says what you want. Particularly if the next sentence sets further context.
Then post up the bits that you think countermand the bits that I posted. :rolleyes:
The bits that you think placed a responsibility on employers to provide separate spaces.

Otherwise you’d be stupid enough to think that a restricted road, was any road with a speed limit. Or merely damaging property belonging to another was criminal damage.
So it's not as simple as you try to make it sound.

A lot of people pick you up on your "legal arguments"

I do my best to make it simple for the hard of thinking and those who may genuinely be interested.

Then post up the bits that you think countermand the bits that I posted. :rolleyes:
The bits that you think placed a responsibility on employers to provide separate spaces.
why don’t you study law. You seems to have lots of spare time.

why don’t you study law. You seems to have lots of spare time.
Not enough spare time. I have to prioritise my time.
Which reminds me I have a couple of legal texts to translate.
So much as I enjoy our discussions, I must do some work.

Perhaps they get fed up with loaded / stupid questions.

Do perverts not accept they are perverts and therefore want the term banned.
After all the dictionary definition is quite clear on what it's meaning is, eg to not be considered the norm.

Like calling a spade a spade.

Finally we are getting somewhere but I suspect that's just more posturing and gaslighting.

What is the peversion after being told something is wrong and will never work to keep repeating it time and time again?

Sponsored Links
Back