Trans hospital patients in England to be banned from female- and male-only wards

Sponsored Links
When he's got so much going on in the NHS, you'd think he'd apply a bit of attention to the real issues, but no, he prefers to stir up hatred against a minority.
I’m not sure there was any deliberate attempt to stir up hatred.

It was a deliberate attempt at a phoney culture war

In general, I would say people who are strongly against trans women having access to female safe spaces, do not hate trans community.

I’m not sure there was any deliberate attempt to stir up hatred.

It was a deliberate attempt at a phoney culture war

In general, I would say people who are strongly against trans women having access to female safe spaces, do not hate trans community.
Maybe, you're right.
But it's very much like Brexit and xenophobes.
All xenophobes voted for Brexit, but not all of those that voted for Brexit are xenophobes.
Rishi's speech, and Suella's comments enobles the anti-trans brigade just as much, and encourage them in their anti-trans activities.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Isn't it a real culture war? ;)
If it's a real culture war, the legislation will take care of it, and it doesn't need the ****e stirring from RS and SB.
Transgenders are a genuine minority, just as othe rminorities before them.

I assume the Tories were solidly against giving the women the vote before suffrage.

If it's a real culture war why bother with fometing hatred. The same applies to immigration.
It's ****e stirring to support their own agenda. It's what politics has become.

Let's look at what a culture war really is:
a conflict between groups, especially liberal and conservative groups, that have different cultural ideals, beliefs, or philosophies.

The Tories are creating and stirring up that 'war'. Like others, "the war on motorists", "asylum", The EU", etc.

Back