Trans hospital patients in England to be banned from female- and male-only wards

Like calling a spade a spade.

Finally we are getting somewhere but I suspect that's just more posturing and gaslighting.

What is the peversion after being told something is wrong and will never work to keep repeating it time and time again?
Que?

Sponsored Links
All of this Trans promotion is simply due to the fact that Government has encouraged people to reject facts and make up their own realities, Government policies have failed and instead of accepting that they make up lies and gaslight - so why should anyone be interested in the truth or just push their own rubbish agenda because who cares anymore?

If truth and facts mattered we would not be in the situation we are in now, so I disagree with the Trans movement but they are only partaking in what the Government has been doing - pushing failing ideologies over and over again.

Why don’t you share relevant thoughts on the subject. You appear to have opinions on trans activists.

Sponsored Links
Pretty clear. But will it be enough for JohnD to vote Tory, rather than labour who argue 99.9% of women are female.:sneaky::LOL:

It just needs the application of good old common sense

Some thing that seems sadly lacking

With no common sense tbe lunatics and fruit cakes take over and you end up with this hospital bed
Changing room caper for blokes dressed up as woman claiming there rights

Clogging up the NHS with there reassignment therapy

Meantime the real issues, such as knife crime goes unnoticed by the government who are more concerned with ramping up hatred against asylum seekrs, transgenders, out-of-work people on UC, etc.
But you're doing what you accuse the government of doing, diverting attention from the matter being discussed. I don't suppose Stephen Barclay has any direct responsibility for those things.

women are female.:sneaky::LOL:
Woman is a gender. There are others.
Female is a sex. There are others.

A bit like 85% of vegetables are potatoes. But what about tomatoes, avocados, aubergines, cucumbers, and peppers??

But you're doing what you accuse the government of doing, diverting attention from the matter being discussed. I don't suppose Stephen Barclay has any direct responsibility for those things.
When he's got so much going on in the NHS, you'd think he'd apply a bit of attention to the real issues, but no, he prefers to stir up hatred against a minority.

Sponsored Links
Back