Trianco TRO 15/19 MK3

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello there,
Thanks for reading this - As the title suggests, I have a Trianco TRO 15/19 oil fired boiler, which has currently stopped working. The boiler has come to a complete stop, normally there is a green light to indicate mains supply and then when I switch the programmer to turn on heating the burner would engage, however at the moment there are no lights, I have checked the mains plug fuse and the 5amp fuse in the boiler they are fine, ive also checked that i am getting 240 into the control box but i do not understand why the lights are not comming on or why the boilder is not responding to the programmer.

I know the boiler works as it was on this moring until a thermostat was lowered down and the problem has occurred since.

Anyone have any ideas ? Thanks in anticipation.

Boilder - Trinaco 15/19 MK3
Programmer - Honeywell ST699
Thermostat - Honeywell

Sponsored Links
Has the High limit stat tripped ?
The limtstat had not tripped, however slight progression if I select “hot water” on the programmer the boiler fires up until the thermostat temperature is reached. But still nothing on the heating settings

Is room stat set high enough for a demand.
Is heating valve opening ?
Does pump run. Is system fully pumped or Gravity Hot water ??

Sponsored Links
Can you give some detail as to the system? i.e. fully pumped, Y plan, S plan, Gravity HW?
When you talk about the control box, is this the control box on the burner or the wiring centre in the boiler? I presume the thermostat to which you refer is the boiler thermostat.
Have you checked to make sure the pump is operating? If gravity HW and pumped heating, then the boiler will reach temperature and cut out if the radiators are not being fed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back