TRIBUTE BANDS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have come across an Eagles tribute band that is very nearly as good as the originals. They are absolutely superb.

LISTEN TO THIS.

Are there any other tribute bands out there that you can say that they are as good?

Sponsored Links
That festival looked really worth going to see if you had posted the link last week. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Been to see these a few times, The Australian Pink Floyd

Best Floyd tribute act ever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saj-GOZSRu0&feature=related
Got to agree 100% Saw them at the Albert Hall and Docklands.
The light and sound show was amazing.
Another band to see, Whole lotta Metal. If you are a fan of Sabbath, Purple, AC/DC etc, these guys are a must. Tony Martin, ex Sabbath plus others for a tremendous night out :D

If you were a muso and going to form a tribute band - who would it be?

I'd like Fleetwood mac way back to the Peter Green years and onward to Buckingham/Nicks.

I have done the Beatles tribute a few yrs ago which always went down well. Played at Butlins in Skegness which was scary as there was 2000 in the audience! :eek:

The thing I hated about being in a band was the travelling which I absolutely loathe!

Don't miss those motorways at all. :rolleyes:

I bet those groupies went down well. ;)

Bloody hell, is Glastonbury still going.

I remember going there one year to see Uriah Heep. We got legless on Theakstons Old Peculiar, and stoned out our minds. When we regained sense it was about 0100 on the sunday Morning. Just walking on stage was Ralph McTell, who was a folk singer who sold out and had a chart hit called "The Streets of London". Many folkies considered it heresey. Anyhoo, he struck up with the dread Streets of London and 60,000 people stood up and went to bed...............

It was also the first time i saw a brothel tent.

I have done the Beatles tribute a few yrs ago which always went down well. Played at Butlins in Skegness which was scary as there was 2000 in the audience! :eek:

The thing I hated about being in a band was the travelling which I absolutely loathe!

Nice one - were you the same set as Stray?

Yea, gigging is young mans game, you dont want to be doing it when you're 40. Too many miles and getting home at 5 AM. I got booked one night in Glasgow and the next night in Portsmouth, not fun........

I worked as Redcoat at Butlins Skegness on summer, hard work, but fun. I also played at Ronnie Scotts Jazz club in London, that was ****ing scary, there was people like Spike Milligan and Roy Castle in the audience.......

Sponsored Links
Back