Trolley rage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you (y)

Ignore BAS, he’s just a sad keyboard warrior.
Looking at who this is from, and the list of people expressing support for it, it seems that this acually means "Ignore BAS, he has higher moral standards from us and we risk being exposed as having lower ones".

Sponsored Links
And your comparison of imaginary paedo magazines and daily newspapers is what any normal thinking person would come up with?
Except I wasn't comparing them, was I.

Are you really as bad at this as you appear, or are you pretending to be defective? Is this a facet of the deep-rooted belief held by many here that ignorance and refusal of intelligent and rational thought are admirable characteristics?

Looking at who this is from, and the list of people expressing support for it, it seems that this acually means "Ignore BAS, he has higher moral standards from us and we risk being exposed as having lower ones".

No, it means ‘don’t be offended or feel bad that this online bully is turning his attention to you. We all know it’s what he does, it’s who he is.

Except I wasn't comparing them, was I.

You compared puzzles in the daily newspapers with puzzles in your fictional paedo mag.

You’re not very good at this, are you.

Why don’t you go down to the supermarket and lecture all the good folk in there that choose to buy newspapers? You won’t, you can’t hide anonymously behind your keyboard in there.

While your at it why don’t you call in your local police station and report the owners of local houses with solar panels for attempted murder. Again, you won’t.

Are you really as bad at this as you appear, or are you pretending to be defective? Is this a facet of the deep-rooted belief held by many here that ignorance and refusal of intelligent and rational thought are admirable characteristics?

I’m being myself. I’m called Ian, what’s your name?

You seem to base intelligence as the be all and end all of a person. I much prefer the people with personality and a sense of humour. You don’t appear to have either.

Sponsored Links
I had a similar queue issue yesterday.

Woman in The Golden Arches trying to order two meals.

Problem was, she didn't know what drink her "chap" (it's always "chap", for some reason) wanted.
So, the order partly completed, Johnny One Star stood gormlessly, as the growing queue waited for her "chap" to finish his ablutions. Which took a while.

Why JOS couldn't use the empty till next to him, is something only be could answer.

No, it means ‘don’t be offended or feel bad that this online bully is turning his attention to you. We all know it’s what he does, it’s who he is.

You compared puzzles in the daily newspapers with puzzles in your fictional paedo mag.

Why don’t you go down to the supermarket and lecture all the good folk in there that choose to buy newspapers? You won’t, you can’t hide anonymously behind your keyboard in there.

While your at it why don’t you call in your local police station and report the owners of local houses with solar panels for attempted murder. Again, you won’t.

Steady on traveller.

Do you understand written english? obviously not

Standard MO for the usual suspects on here.
Anyone skim-reading a thread (let's face it, any sane person does this, given the sheer weight of prose from some of the "contributors" on here) would see the quote and actually think it was Crystal Ball, rather than Bugger All Social (skills) who introduced paedo mags as somehow acceptable............

I don't think that your views on what is "normal" carry much weight since you are so deranged that you think that beekeeping and paedophilia are morally equivalent.

Pretty sure the point is, that they aren’t. but that the joke/humour still works.

You've obviously not heard of Virgin Rail then :rolleyes:
Funnily enough...

Virgin Trains 'could disappear' after franchise bar

"Virgin boss Sir Richard Branson says his train business could disappear from the UK after its partner Stagecoach was barred from three rail franchise bids.
Sir Richard, whose Virgin Trains is 49% owned by Stagecoach, said he was "devastated" by the disqualification.
The Department for Transport (DfT) disallowed the bids because they did not meet pensions rules."

Seems 'Beardy' has been playing the 'sleight of hand' pension game.
He originally ended up in clink for his tax evasion 'hi jinks', but now he's part of the elite tax avoidance gang he'll simply move on to another wheeze!

No - I showed how fatuous it was to say that it's OK to buy a dodgy publication because it has good puzzles, and that the rest of what the publication stands for can be ignored. Clearly (one imagines) that Crystal Ball would NOT buy Paedophile Monthly, or allow someone to buy it on his behalf, for reasons like "travel, crosswords and weekend quizzes".

I am good at it.

And I am so much better than you at it.

But it does seem that, once again, I've overestimated the intelligence of you and your fellow travellers.

I'm pretty sure that if I were to say "All the participants in GD are as thick as **** and they actually revel in being so" I'd be about 99% correct.

Oh look:

upload_2019-4-11_10-30-11.png

The usual basket of defectives wilfully misrepresenting something blindingly obvious to anybody with an IQ bigger than their shoe size, thinking it makes them look clever when in reality it makes them look like a bunch of utter ****wits.

Again.

No surprise there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back