Trump bible

Sponsored Links
Not me...

...but it's fun watching Trump squirm as his trial begins in NYC after he swears to "tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but - "

- A pack of half-truths and evasions through his lawyer, Todd Blanche.

The Manhattan district attorney’s office sketched out from the start of their opening statements that Trump committed one crime, the falsification of records, in the furtherance of a second crime, to violate campaign finance laws – which is what would elevate misdemeanor crimes into felonies.

Colangelo contended there were three parts to the alleged conspiracy: that the National Enquirer would run positive coverage, the National Enquirer would attack political opponents and that the National Enquirer would act as the eyes and ears for the campaign to detect and suppress negative stories. “This case is about a criminal conspiracy and fraud. The defendant, Donald Trump, orchestrated a criminal scheme to corrupt the 2016 presidential election. Then he covered up that conspiracy by lying in his New York business records, over and over and over again,” Colangelo said.

The Guardian

The Donald appeared uncomfortable in his seat as the prosecutor went on and with good reason. Over 80% of jurors make up their mind during opening statements and rarely change their opinion during the subsequent evidence heard during the trial. In this case, Donny don't stand a chance; no matter how many Bibles he sells.

Not me...

...but it's fun watching Trump squirm as his trial begins in NYC after he swears to "tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but - "

- A pack of half-truths and evasions through his lawyer, Todd Blanche.

The Manhattan district attorney’s office sketched out from the start of their opening statements that Trump committed one crime, the falsification of records, in the furtherance of a second crime, to violate campaign finance laws – which is what would elevate misdemeanor crimes into felonies.

Colangelo contended there were three parts to the alleged conspiracy: that the National Enquirer would run positive coverage, the National Enquirer would attack political opponents and that the National Enquirer would act as the eyes and ears for the campaign to detect and suppress negative stories. “This case is about a criminal conspiracy and fraud. The defendant, Donald Trump, orchestrated a criminal scheme to corrupt the 2016 presidential election. Then he covered up that conspiracy by lying in his New York business records, over and over and over again,” Colangelo said.

The Guardian

The Donald appeared uncomfortable in his seat as the prosecutor went on and with good reason. Over 80% of jurors make up their mind during opening statements and rarely change their opinion during the subsequent evidence heard during the trial. In this case, Donny don't stand a chance; no matter how many Bibles he sells.
Not a good place for Trump - a courtroom. It must be overwhelming for someone such as Trump, to have to promise to tell the truth. Lies have serious consequences in the courtroom.

Not a good place for Trump - a courtroom. It must be overwhelming for someone such as Trump, to have to promise to tell the truth. Lies have serious consequences in the courtroom.
No, no. Trump has 'alternate facts'.
I'm sure the judge will hear him out with sympathy and understanding.

Sponsored Links
Forever trumpers like forever brexxers will forgive almost any behaviour if they get what they want. The Don will be governing from the state penitentiary.

Matthew 9:4 - Jesus said, 'Why do you entertain evil thoughts' ...

3112.jpg

"...you just grab 'em by the pussy."
Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!

He's convinced himself that it is the truth.
That's how they reconcile it in their minds.

I've seen his type before .

What sets them apart is just how easily and quickly they can convince themselves that black is white, and how absolutely they can believe it.

What sets them apart is just how easily and quickly they can convince themselves that black is white, and how absolutely they can believe it.
Havent we all , everyday we see denso notch and noseall on here

He's convinced himself that it is the truth.
That's how they reconcile it in their minds.

Same with the folk that support him. Not all though, fortunately.

A former tabloid publisher testified on Tuesday in Donald Trump’s hush-money trial that he promised to be the “eyes and ears” of the 2016 presidential campaign, helped to suppress harmful stories and even arranged to purchase the silence of a doorman. He told the court about being invited to a meeting with Trump and his then lawyer, Michael Cohen, in New York in 2015 after Trump had just declared his candidacy for president and was seeking a friendly and powerful media insider.

“They asked me what can I do – and what my magazines could do – to help the [election] campaign … I said what I would do is I would run or publish positive stories about Mr Trump and I would publish negative stories about his opponents, and I said that I would also be the eyes and ears because I know that the Trump Organization had a very small staff,” he said.

“Look, no politician wants bad press, but the evidence at trial will show that this wasn’t spin or communication strategy,” Colangelo continued. “This was a planned, coordinated, long-running conspiracy to influence the 2016 election, to help Donald Trump get elected through illegal expenditures – to silence people with something bad to say about his behavior.

The Guardian

A co-ordinated smear campaign and censorship leading to election fraud and conspiracy...how's that about "draining the swamp"?

A former tabloid publisher testified on Tuesday in Donald Trump’s hush-money trial that he promised to be the “eyes and ears” of the 2016 presidential campaign, helped to suppress harmful stories and even arranged to purchase the silence of a doorman. He told the court about being invited to a meeting with Trump and his then lawyer, Michael Cohen, in New York in 2015 after Trump had just declared his candidacy for president and was seeking a friendly and powerful media insider.

“They asked me what can I do – and what my magazines could do – to help the [election] campaign … I said what I would do is I would run or publish positive stories about Mr Trump and I would publish negative stories about his opponents, and I said that I would also be the eyes and ears because I know that the Trump Organization had a very small staff,” he said.

“Look, no politician wants bad press, but the evidence at trial will show that this wasn’t spin or communication strategy,” Colangelo continued. “This was a planned, coordinated, long-running conspiracy to influence the 2016 election, to help Donald Trump get elected through illegal expenditures – to silence people with something bad to say about his behavior.

The Guardian

A co-ordinated smear campaign and censorship leading to election fraud and conspiracy...how's that about "draining the swamp"?
and nothing about that is illegal the press have always suppressed and promoted stories to attempt to influence people depending on their political leanings

and nothing about that is illegal
Are you sure?
the press have always suppressed and promoted stories to attempt to influence people depending on their political leanings

An editor may use discretion in publishing a story if he thinks it isn't in the public interest - in this case, however, Trump conspired with the editor of the National Enquirer to promote negative press about his rivals while publishing stories that boosted his poll ratings at their expense..

Odds that's rather naive a position isn't it. The notion of a free press is based on who the paymaster is and always has been. Que the criticism of the Daily Mail reader or conversely the Guardian and all politically leaning papers.

An editor may use discretion in publishing a story if he thinks it isn't in the public interest - in this case, however, Trump conspired with the editor of the National Enquirer to promote negative press about his rivals while publishing stories that boosted his poll ratings at their expense..

Odds that's rather naive a position isn't it. The notion of a free press is based on who the paymaster is and always has been. Que the criticism of the Daily Mail reader or conversely the Guardian and all politically leaning papers.
Read it again. Slowly.

“It makes no difference whatever whether they laugh at us or revile us … whether they represent us as clowns or criminals; the main thing is that they mention us, that they concern themselves with us again and again …

3302.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back