trump clamps down

Sponsored Links
This caper will finish Trump.

An alternative view is that firing up hatred and strife will strengthen the hate for "others" among his core voters.

You'll remember how, for example, Farage put up a poster showing a queue of brown-skinned people to fire up the RWRs who need someone "different" to blame.

On an earlier occasion, similar people were fired up to blame Jews for all their troubles.

An alternative view is that firing up hatred and strife will strengthen the hate for "others" among his core voters.
its been a winning strategy for Trump

Trump uses fear and hate to unite against an enemy and build support.

that was the entire purpose of his 'I will build a wall' narrative: he called Mexicans rapists and murderers.

Sponsored Links
please show me an example of Nancy Pelosi inciting violence.

Your link to a question in a Chinese government propaganda sheet is not such an example.

please show me an example of Nancy Pelosi inciting violence.

Your link to a question in a Chinese government propaganda sheet is not such an example.
If Trump were to appear on television and say that the "protesters" who are burning American cities were "a beautiful sight", you would be the first to accuse him of inciting violence.

One of the saddest parts of this whole affair, apart from the original killing, is when the ‘protestors’ start looting.

that was the entire purpose of his 'I will build a wall' narrative: he called Mexicans rapists and murderers.

Did he call all Mexicans rapists and murderers.
Or just that he doesn't want Mexican rapists and murderers.[

One of the saddest parts of this whole affair, apart from the original killing, is when the ‘protestors’ start looting.

Apparently they are right wing extremists.... So I've been told.

If Trump were to appear on television and say that the "protesters" who are burning American cities were "a beautiful sight", you would be the first to accuse him of inciting violence.

The lefties always welcome violence when it suits their agenda.

Sponsored Links
Back