trump clamps down

Accepting what you say as true - police and justice system fair - your flawed logic seems to be that because there are worse places, no improvements need be attempted.

Nowhere is perfect. If you know somewhere that is, pray tell. I think that Android was just trying to point out that as a black man, life is a lot fairer in countries largely controlled by the white man than countries in Africa that are controlled by blacks - ie. the countries that their black ancestors/parents came from.

Maybe that explains why they're breaking doors down to get into nasty, oppressive, racist countries in Europe, USA, etc in their millions.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Dissuading police from murdering citizens might.
The best way of reducing the number of black people being killed by the police or by members of the black community is to sort out the problems within the black community itself.

Sponsored Links
The best way of reducing the number of black people being killed by the police or by members of the black community is to sort out the problems within the black community itself.
yes It was terrible the way all those black people forced that officer to keep his knee on George Floyds neck

#victimblaming

Nowhere is perfect. If you know somewhere that is, pray tell. I think that Android was just trying to point out that as a black man, life is a lot fairer in countries largely controlled by the white man than countries in Africa that are controlled by blacks - ie. the countries that their black ancestors/parents came from.

Maybe that explains why they're breaking doors down to get into nasty, oppressive, racist countries in Europe, USA, etc in their millions.
My point still stands.

yes It was terrible the way all those black people forced that officer to keep his knee on George Floyds neck

#victimblaming
No one is blaming the victim, but police violence is only a by product of wider problems within the black community itself.

Is black under attainment in education and other spheres of life the fault of the police.
Black people are more likely to be murdered by other black people, is that fault of the police also.

At my workplace, I met this woman from Congo. I asked her that I had heard about civil war or such in Congo. She told me that the rebels are vicious and when they capture you, they ask you which arm you want to keep - the left or the right. It's only due to the efforts of the UN Peacekeeping forces that the situation has improved.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangladesh_UN_Peacekeeping_Force

I also remember watching Gerard Butler's Machine gun preacher movie few years ago. I was very touched by the movie. I found that this was a true story based on a white American guy. I then donated to his foundation.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back