trump clamps down

That police officer had 18 complaints against him
A major problem in the US is their fragmented system -if a policeman gets the sack due to disciplinary action he just goes and joins another force.

I am sure there are many good policemen in the USA, but the rotten apples arent removed.

Sponsored Links
deflection.

And what does that have to do with anything, other than point out this country has insufficient police and a failed criminal justice system. Oh and this was Moss side -one of poorest areas in the UK.

explanation.

It is obviously inspired by the American anti-police riots.

Now I'll remind you, in a nice orderly list, what I've been telling you:

1. People in Britain are not poor, not even in Moss Side.
  2. Being poor is not a mandate for a person to turn to crime.
  3. There are plenty of police, more currently than at most times in our history. It's policing methods that are insufficient. Police should be as brutal as necessary with the likes of those in the Moss Side incident.

Repeat to fade...

Sponsored Links
explanation.

It is obviously inspired by the American anti-police riots.

Now I'll remind you, in a nice orderly list, what I've been telling you:

1. People in Britain are not poor, not even in Moss Side.
  2. Being poor is not a mandate for a person to turn to crime.
  3. There are plenty of police, more currently than at most times in our history. It's policing methods that are insufficient. Police should be as brutal as necessary with the likes of those in the Moss Side incident.

Repeat to fade...
Wrong

and they shoot a homeless man in the face with a rubber bullet

EZwAhkpXkAMIbNl

Nice

These South London BLM yobs are now causing anarchy.
Why has Santander not suspended it's bike renting yet? Bikes are used by yobs ( they don't know how to walk ) and then used as missiles!

Boris' water cannon vehicles should never have been put to waste by May. These are required for current situations. Tear gas also works wonders. Do our police even use tear gas?

People in Britain are not poor, not even in Moss Side.
I would class being hungry as poor
lots of of people go hungry in this country

Being poor is not a mandate for a person to turn to crime
I never said it was a mandate, but a lack of opportunity leads to more crime
if you want less crime have less inequality

There are plenty of police, more currently than at most times in our history
no there arent.

tell me how many policeman there were 20 years ago compared to today

Repeat to fade..
You can keep repeating all you like, but what you argue has been proven wrong by evidence.
no doubt you still argue tougher sentencing reduces crime (it doesnt)
no doubt you will still argue poverty has no bearing on crime (it does).

How is throwing bikes at horses going to garner sympathy for your cause?

Machine-gun all rioters I say.

Exactly. The 'protesters' apparent reason for their 'protest' is isolated cases of police violence. How to they 'protest'. They use wholesale violence against animals and police of all colours.

Yet plenty of people support their 'cause'. Some on here.

Surprising that libertards on here getting all moist-eyed over an old trouble maker getting hurt. But they're ok with 'protesters' attacking completely innocent and blameless animals. Something's wrong!

You realise that those "black teenagers" probably have family ties back to slave capture in the 1800's which means they have ties to the USA older than say, Irish famine survivors (who happen to be white) or the later European immigration of the 1880's and 1900's?

Jesus H! It's such an ignorant statement!!
The problems in the black community are the product of their history but blaming the police isn't going to solve anything.

Sponsored Links
Back