trump clamps down

please give me an example of an offensive or inappropriate gesture that Trump dislikes.

Would it be saying "grab them by the pussy?" or would it be impersonating the awkward gestures of a man suffering from cerebral palsy? Would it be saying that a veteran soldier who was a prisoner of war is not a hero because he was captured?
What you on about you've taken a 90 degree turn down Trump-hate street nope not joining you there. He's a crazy businessman with not a touch of diplomacy or the ability to deal with domestic issues i agree, but i just can't deal everything you don't like turned to HATE, you are an extremist yourself.

Hopefully they will vote him out in the next term coming he is an embarrassment but aren't most of them. (Ok Obama was the consummate professional but never felt he had passion)

Sponsored Links
The moment you mention a colour you are excluding the others

No, you're mentioning a specific problem.

Your campaign "make the world a generally nicer place but don't do anything in particular" has been quite slow to catch on.

Sponsored Links
No, you're mentioning a specific problem.

Your campaign "make the world a generally nicer place but don't do anything in particular" has been quite slow to catch on.
Yet again you're making sh't up JohnD you can't help yourself can you, the world you live in is built entirely by your own reasoning, it's a house of cards. Look back through what ive said about routing and holding to account violent police. At the same time i would have no tolerance for violent protesters nor would i tolerate looting on the back of it.

festoon speaks of but has great difficulty with examples.

Festoon :D like it..

And i may speak of but from time to time in an admiring non lecherous way may i add.

Last edited:
If the US has so much racism and discrimination, wtf did Obama do during his term?
Obama's promises early on, evaporated quickly, he did nothing for Black rights, he was a benign disaster.
Bit of reading for you:
Past Presidents Faced Police Brutality and Protests. They Handled It Differently.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/30/us/politics/george-floyd-trump-obama-bush-clinton.html
It's not long. It shouldn't strain anyone's attention span.

Bit of reading for you:
Past Presidents Faced Police Brutality and Protests. They Handled It Differently.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/30/us/politics/george-floyd-trump-obama-bush-clinton.html
It's not long. It shouldn't strain anyone's attention span.
You do post some laughable stuff...

My poor little single cell adhd z80 powered brain shut down after the line

"But they never threatened violence against protesters."

Can you please paste the line where Trump threatened violence against the protesters? Surely this isnt an anti trump publication no way... :LOL:

Come on the genius what you got next up your 'wizards sleeve' its stretched full of something that's for sure.

My poor little single cell adhd z80 powered brain shut down after the line

"But they never threatened violence against protesters."
As you never made it past the first (two sentence) paragraph, you're not really in a position to judge the content.

As you never made it past the first (two sentence) paragraph, you're not really in a position to judge the content.
Come on Bobby boy dont bail and run give me an answer...do you believe everything you read verbatim it seems you do.

I'm waiting...

And black people in the US get pinned to the floor and suffocated to death.

What's your point?

Is it only black people that get killed by police officers.

If white people are killed as well, does anyone know statistics..

How many police officers are murderered in the US.

Nothing excuses killing an innocent man be him black or white. And I'm not defending these coppers. Bad horrible people.

Sponsored Links
Back