trump clamps down

Come on Bobby boy dont bail and run give me an answer...do you believe everything you read verbatim it seems you do.

I'm waiting...

Can you please paste the line where Trump threatened violence against the protesters?
Where did anyone say that there was such a line? Evidently, you don't read anything before jumping to the wrong conclusion.
So come on the genius show us where anyone said that there was such a line.

But just for your entertainment,
Forceful Removal of Protesters From Outside White House Spurs Debate
Critics decry aggressive dispersal of peaceful demonstrators, but Trump supporters praise move
https://www.wsj.com/articles/forcef...-outside-white-house-spurs-debate-11591125435

And there's lots more like that.
BTW, Did you manage to get past the first paragraph yet?

Have you ever thought, the probable reason why people do not respond to your questions is because they're dumb questions?

Sponsored Links
Where did anyone say that there was such a line? Evidently, you don't read anything before jumping to the wrong conclusion.
So come on the genius show us where anyone said that there was such a line.

But just for your entertainment,
Forceful Removal of Protesters From Outside White House Spurs Debate
Critics decry aggressive dispersal of peaceful demonstrators, but Trump supporters praise move
https://www.wsj.com/articles/forcef...-outside-white-house-spurs-debate-11591125435

And there's lots more like that.
BTW, Did you manage to get past the first paragraph yet?

Have you ever thought, the probable reason why people do not respond to your questions is because they're dumb questions?

Hmm you are hard work today ..tap the gauge.. are you low on oxygen?

Anyway moving along, lets break it down for you, the previous article you posted opens with

'President Trump’s predecessors took different approaches when responding — or not responding — to police killings or assaults of black men. But they never threatened violence against protesters'

OK still with me?

Good..

Now throughout that whole article i don't see a single referral to trump threatening Violence to protesters.(to which you can't find either hence you getting all twisted with me)

Oh wait yes of course the Looters are the protesters. (When the looting starts...)

And what happened... there was protesting and looting not saying they are the same people and neither is Trump but he knew it was coming, and blow me over it came. If history told me every time a tragic event like this occurred and Looters took advantage i wouldn't blame our PM making a warning as such. (albeit in a more tactful way).

Now what's your point. The 'dumb' retort unfortunately only amplifies your inability to grasp alternate reason, crack on my bitter friend hit those keys harder! :LOL:

Still no answer. You're rubbish!

Hmm you are hard work today ..tap the gauge.. are you low on oxygen?

Anyway moving along, lets break it down for you, the previous article you posted opens with

'President Trump’s predecessors took different approaches when responding — or not responding — to police killings or assaults of black men. But they never threatened violence against protesters'

OK still with me?

Good..

Now throughout that whole article i don't see a single referral to trump threatening Violence to protesters.(to which you can't find either hence you getting all twisted with me)

Oh wait yes of course the Looters are the protesters. (When the looting starts...)

And what happened... there was protesting and looting not saying they are the same people and neither is Trump but he knew it was coming, and blow me over it came. If history told me every time a tragic event like this occurred and Looters took advantage i wouldn't blame our PM making a warning as such. (albeit in a more tactful way).

Now what's your point. The 'dumb' retort unfortunately only amplifies your inability to grasp alternate reason, crack on my bitter friend hit those keys harder! :LOL:

Still no answer. You're rubbish!

Festive is a Trump apologist.

Sponsored Links
nonsense post removed

Last edited by a moderator:
And what should the police do if violent protesters resist arrest, should they taser them to calm them down, or maybe an offer of a cup of tea and a copy of the Guardian would work better.

Here's an example of what our police have to deal with:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...police-were-surrounded-pushed-kicked-18356018

Officers were trying to arrest a speeding / drugged driver when a hundred or more people turned up and starting attacking them. This happens frequently but does not often get reported. If it were up to me the police would be permitted to machine-gun down the entire crowd, never mind kneeling on their necks.

(Sorry for all the adverts in the link - the Manchester Evening News is possibly the worst website going).

i don't see a single referral to trump threatening Violence to protesters.
Trump apologist

"Wielding extraordinary federal authority, President Donald Trump threatened the nation’s governors on Monday that he would deploy the military to states if they did not stamp out violent protests over police brutality that have roiled the nation over the past week. His announcement came as police under federal command forced back peaceful demonstrators with tear gas so he could walk to a nearby church and pose with a Bible"

Trump apologist

"Wielding extraordinary federal authority, President Donald Trump threatened the nation’s governors on Monday that he would deploy the military to states if they did not stamp out violent protests over police brutality that have roiled the nation over the past week. His announcement came as police under federal command forced back peaceful demonstrators with tear gas so he could walk to a nearby church and pose with a Bible"

Do you get your information the same place Sir Gal does?

Now what's your point.
I'll spell it out for you.
The first article that I linked to was aware of the threat from Trump, and the actual incident of Trump using violence against peaceful protesters.
Follow me so far?
Good.
They didn't need to say it, it had already been reported in numerous media outlets.
So you proclaiming that the article didn't state that Trump was going to use violence against protesters, I'll repeat it in case you didn't understand it the first time, they didn't need to state it, it had already been demonstrated and proven.

Get it yet?

Did you not manage to read the subsequent article that I linked to?
Here it is again
police used tear gas to clear what appeared to be peaceful demonstrators from an area nearby

Never mind, here's another:
Pentagon officials express concern as Trump threatens to use military to 'dominate' protestors
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/01/politics/troops-deploying-washington-dc/index.html

The victim (which he is, as a murder charge is in place) was in handcuffs and face down when he was killed
Apparently he also worked at the same club as the police officer charged with his murder?
That police officer had 18 complaints against him

Here's an example of what our police have to deal with:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...police-were-surrounded-pushed-kicked-18356018

Officers were trying to arrest a speeding / drugged driver when a hundred or more people turned up and starting attacking them. This happens frequently but does not often get reported. If it were up to me the police would be permitted to machine-gun down the entire crowd, never mind kneeling on their necks.

(Sorry for all the adverts in the link - the Manchester Evening News is possibly the worst website going).

Good ol Manchester where British Pakistani kids run around in their cars drug dealing. These drugs are smuggled via Karachi port. The Pakistanis in those parts come directly from the villages in Pakistan. The ones in London meanwhile are much better than them and come from the cities.

Officers were trying to arrest a speeding / drugged driver when a hundred or more people turned up and starting attacking them. This happens frequently but does not often get reported.
deflection.

And what does that have to do with anything, other than point out this country has insufficient police and a failed criminal justice system. Oh and this was Moss side -one of poorest areas in the UK.

Sponsored Links
Back