• Biden

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EddieM

As the title suggests. Who do you think will win. The thread is not open to replies though, so voting only.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Sadly, I voted Trump coz that's who I think will get in :(

Likewise, hopefully posters / poll casters, will have enough sense to realise who you predict will win does not necessarily equate to who you think should win (there will be some on here who won't be able to understand that concept I'm sure)

I voted Biden just out of wishful thinking, but wow is that the best they could come up with? I can only assume its the state of politics because we had the same here, on paper the current leader should have been toppled easily but the opposition somehow managed a sh1tter opponent.

Did you see Biden the other night he even forgot Trumps name :unsure:

https://7news.com.au/sunrise/on-the...me-in-embarrassing-campaign-slip-up-c-1463458

I mean seriously multiple face palms. How did they plunge from Obama to Trump. Don't get me wrong Trump might be good for the economy but of course an utter embarrassment and no better than the other super leaders of this world. At least before on the surface with Obama you could say the West was still leading by good example.
On a side note i have many american friends who swear by him who i thought were quite rational, but i could say the same about people and religion.

Last edited:
I think Trump might pull it off. Its a terrible choice. UK will be a tiny bit better off with Trump in power.

Trump is a nutter but I think he will be better for us..... Barrack made me feel this way as opposed to I Love Trump.

Sorry Eddie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back