Trump or Biden

Who is going to win the 2020 US election?

• Trump

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Biden

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So, who's it going to be? I’ll say....Biden, unless the Russians have been busy!

Sponsored Links
Who knows?, I've seen polls this morning putting Trump ahead and other polls putting Biden ahead. I read earlier this evening that Biden already has more votes than Clinton had at this stage and because the number of people voting is less than 2016 he's as good as won, other news suggests votes cast are almost double the number in 2016.

Lots of bolox will be spouted by all news outlets, don't bother staying up, we wont know till the morning.

Sponsored Links
I watched a documentary called 'KillerChain: Cyber war on Americas voting' Absolutely incredible. I would say its all down to who has hacked the most voting booths.

Didn't we do this poll not so long back? Anyway I think Trump will win. I don't like Trump and I think, like all of the recent politicians here and there, have devastated both countries. As an aside our present clown is on his way to be the first modern day prime minister to have completely bankrupted this country. But I digress, I do not think that Biden is in any way a POTUS BUT Trump needs to be got rid of and Biden could do that. Having said that I think Trump will walk it. I hope I'm wrong.

I think Biden will win this election by a good margin 58/42

But it will be controversial. Postal votes are slow to count unlike the traditional ballot. Trump supporters are not feared of the virus and will vote on the day, Democrats have respect for the virus and will have been more likely to vote via post.

So at the end of day one Trump will be in the lead - then over the next 2 or 3 days Biden will forge ahead. Trump will call foul play and all hell will break out, and in a country awash with guns things could turn very unpleasant.

I will be disappointed to see trump go he is very entertaining, but he is a bit of an idiotic loose canon so may be it will be for the best.

Anyone in their 70's shouldn't be in contention to run a country!

Trump hasn't been the worst President in history, he hasn't started any wars and he has made some progress in the middle East.
Unlike his predecessors he doesn't subscribe to the doctrine of "Humanitarian intervention" a political euphemism for bombing the **** out of 3rd world countries for the benefit of the vested interests who put money in the pockets of politicians.
He makes a lot of noise but he seems more interested in doing deals, He is giving off about the Chinese at the moment but if he could get a good deal out them then things could get back to normal.
Sleepy Joe Biden is another politician who talks a lot but never seems to deliver, I reckon he could be just a front for his deputy Kamila Harris, if sleepy , or as some others call him Creepy Joe gets elected and then snuffs it in office or maybe has to retire early then his vice President would take over and that would make her the first women President of America.
Which ever way it goes I don't think the world will be any better off.

I see Trump is talking about not accepting the vote result if he loses. Now, where have we seen that happen before? (n)

if trump shut the f up sometimes and had a bit of humility people might have a different opinion of him, and he'd likely win more votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back