Trump or Biden

Who is going to win the 2020 US election?

• Trump

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Biden

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden is perceived as a pseudo Catholic, his PR people talk about his profound religious faith yet the Bishop in his own diocese has refused him the sacrament because he supports abortion on demand.
Biden is a phoney Catholic .

Half right... The bishop in question: 1. is in North Carolina; and 2. Has, in canon law, the right to run his diocese as he sees fit. Anyone with a pro abortion view in that diocese is refused communion. The Catholic Cardinal of New York, a more senior cleric disagrees, but would never intervene cos of my previous comment.

Conscience comes into this. When I was a kid, if you missed mass on Sunday, and died before confession, you went to hell! That's nowhere near the church's teaching any more. (Bummer for all the mass-skippers in hell tho!:D) I don't like the idea of abortion as a lazy contraceptive- I don't condemn women/couples who feel they have no choice, and know many. Finally, Jesus did say, "Give unto Caesar that which is Caesar's; give unto God that which is God's". God, in this sitch, is the law of the land.

Amen:D

Sponsored Links
Trump is right to call for recounts and investigations. If the American loony left is anything like ours every Democrat vote will be suspect.

Donald will win yet; we have not heard the last of him.

Sponsored Links
Trump is right to call for recounts and investigations. If the American loony left is anything like ours every Democrat vote will be suspect.

Donald will win yet; we have not heard the last of him.

Do you know how stupid and dumb you are.

They use the same ballots for the senate and house elections.

Now toddle off for your KKK meeting.

c1y73ebkn3y51.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back