Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
If I may -

it depends what you mean by 'win'.
Become President...not too difficult!...what other possibilities does your pedantic mind dream up for such a simple question...No wonder you can argue for England about nout.

Well, last time Trump had fewer votes than Clinton (so lost) but became President because of the Electoral College (so won).

However, the Electoral College is not clear cut. Each state usually casts all their votes to the candidate with the most votes but they don't have to.
So, for example, instead of giving all their votes to Biden, if he won the majority of votes, a Republican state's "Electors" could decide to cast their votes in proportion to the votes for each candidate thus increasing Trump's share of the Electoral College.

Plus, of course, the Republicans are making it as difficult as possible for Democrat areas to vote at all.

You will have to wait a long time after November 3rd to find out who will become President.

It is what is known as cheating.
So, if Trump remains President by cheating I suppose you will count that as a win.

Sponsored Links
Well, last time Trump had fewer votes than Clinton (so lost) but became President because of the Electoral College (so won).

However, the Electoral College is not clear cut. Each state usually casts all their votes to the candidate with the most votes but they don't have to.
So, for example, instead of giving all their votes to Biden, if he won the majority of votes, a Republican state's "Electors" could decide to cast their votes in proportion to the votes for each candidate thus increasing Trump's share of the Electoral College.

Plus, of course, the Republicans are making it as difficult as possible for Democrat areas to vote at all.

You will have to wait a long time after November 3rd to find out who will become President.

It is what is known as cheating.
So, if Trump remains President by cheating I suppose you will count that as a win.
Jeez.Whatever the system flaws....1 of them becomes President and wins...No need for the word sphaghetti.

Truth. My word you truly are a useful idiot and bigot rolled into one.

So its fine you wife lies about cheating on you and your kids lie about taking drugs. Lies don't matter.

I note with interest that Jeremy Corbin was suspended from the labour party, something to do with anti semitism and the US press still seem to be having trouble acknowledging the contents of Hunter Bidens laptop.

Yep, bigots and liars, everywhere you look.

Something above 45 states have a state law that says they DO have to cast all the EC votes for the popular vote winner.

Yep, bigots and liars, everywhere you look
Mostly and worse on the right.

Populist right wing govts use propaganda, lies, misinformation, gaslighting, dog whistles, frog boiling, dead cats, divide and conquer, bait and switch.

"Oh look over there, ballot papers in the river"

Rednecks and gammons are easy prey

Sorry, did I inadvertently cause you to learn something.

How come Putin keeps winning. Could he have a system?
Twist it as much as you like for as long as you like.Who will be next President in the US..Choice of two.No more.

I note with interest that Jeremy Corbin was suspended from the labour party, something to do with anti semitism and the US press still seem to be having trouble acknowledging the contents of Hunter Bidens laptop.

Yep, bigots and liars, everywhere you look.

US Press - you mean the lie about Hunter Biden laptop contents. That lie is so ridiculous only a tapioca brained Trumper would believe that. A blind computer repair technician looked at the contents of Hunters laptop which he forget to collect after dropping it off for repair. The evidence - whicgh Rudy alleges to have seen but has not shared and then the uber t wat Tucker Carlson who said he was in possession of evidence it was lost in the post.

There are liars and bigots and they tend to be RW populists - Trump, Bolsarano, Bojo, Putin, Erdogan, Bolsarano, Modi etc

US Press - you mean the lie about Hunter Biden laptop contents. That lie is so ridiculous only a tapioca brained Trumper would believe that. A blind computer repair technician looked at the contents of Hunters laptop which he forget to collect after dropping it off for repair. The evidence - whicgh Rudy alleges to have seen but has not shared and then the uber t wat Tucker Carlson who said he was in possession of evidence it was lost in the post.

There are liars and bigots and they tend to be RW populists - Trump, Bolsarano, Bojo, Putin, Erdogan, Bolsarano, Modi etc

Ah, I see, you're on the Russian conspiracy side of the fence.(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back