Votes: 21 63.6%
  • Biden

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I'm with the psychologist and what's written about more than one president, and could never bring myself to vote for some of them past and present. Not that people or nations seem to worry or care about these people as long as they say what people want to hear. They get the votes to wing another term

I think Trump will win simply because he has no real opposition.
Same with Boris, a half decent opponent with sensible policies could have beaten him.

Sponsored Links
The greatest asset to Johnson / tory party

Was Corbyn :LOL:

starmer recognises that and got. Rid of all the corbynistas :LOL:

Corbyn

Labour voters abandoned him in droves it was that bad they voted for buffoon Johnson :LOL:

Jeez us wept

JohnD has not worked it out yet :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I think Trump will win simply because he has no real opposition.
Same with Boris, a half decent opponent with sensible policies could have beaten him.

There's a saying that goes something like: "the world is run by those who turn up".

I'm with the psychologist and what's written about more than one president, and could never bring myself to vote for some of them past and present. Not that people or nations seem to worry or care about these people as long as they say what people want to hear. They get the votes to wing another term

MAGA

Trump Ordered to Pay $2 Million to Charities for Misuse of Foundation
The president admitted he had used funds raised by the Donald J. Trump Foundation to promote his campaign and pay business debts.

This is the calibre of man you support.

The president admitted he had used funds raised by the Donald J. Trump Foundation to promote his campaign and pay business debts.

This is the calibre of man you support.
Yip.tells the truth and still you knock him.But you despize liars. Which Nania do you reside in where everyone is perfect?

I would have liked a better candidate.
But, sadly, I will have to go for Trump. He hasn't invaded anyone in his term. Refreshing change to what US presidents have been doing for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back