TRV

Sponsored Links
He means it shuts off at 30. There are loads of reasons why the room may never get to that temp.

Sponsored Links
How hot is the rad?

Do you have the same model TRV on other rads? If so, how hot do they get when on the same setting?

thank you for the replies, everyone.
How hot is the rad?

Do you have the same model TRV on other rads? If so, how hot do they get when on the same setting?

Yep, same on all rads. Checked room temp with my thermometer when I had all trvs on the same setting - living room/kitchen area was at 15/16 degrees, bathroom at 17 and bedroom at 16. I had the wall thermostat in hallway set at 21 degrees.

Depends on outside temp, radiators fitted boiler out put etc etc, undersized system / boiler. More info needed

Where did you check the temp? How many outside walls and what composition? How many windows and their size and type. What part of the country and what aspect does your house mainly point, what level of insulation do you have?

Hi there

I wish I could turn the flow temperature up. The boiler I have is a NIBE F205. The flow temp is 50 degrees if I remember rightly.

I put the thermometer in the middle of each room. Just one outside wall. I have french doors in the living room and then a window in my bedroom. I don't know the sizes though and don't have a tape measure to hand. I'm in the Midlands. It's an apartment that points towards the north-east. In terms of insulation, I have no idea what these apartments have. I rent it. There are 2 air inlets in the living room and 1 in the bedroom, and I'm not allowed to shut them. I'm freezing.

Is this a radiator type system? As your heating sounds like an air sorouce system

New build badly calculated air source system, your stuck with it I'm afraid, new builds complying with energy efficieny but no clue how it works I think

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back