twitter, google +1, share, facebook

All depends if you work/cover weekends.
And if you give out your contact details anyway!

I have all mail, FB and messenger on my phone.
Some prefer certain media.

Also, I suppose, if you went abroad, had your mobile switched on, and someone sent a message to your phone saying 'Just eating beans...', which would then mean that person was charged roaming charges for receiving that message.

Sponsored Links
You would be paying "roaming" charges anyway keeping you OWN friends and family on line.

Personally I get it all free anyway with my smart phone.

You should seriously look into things before you make a comment. Then again, that is what makes you the fool you are.

You would be paying "roaming" charges anyway keeping you OWN friends and family on line.

Personally I get it all free anyway with my smart phone.

You should seriously look into things before you make a comment. Then again, that is what makes you the fool you are.

Don't call me a fool Ok? If you are abroad, you tend to tell people that you are abroad, but most people just type tittle tattle on facebook, that is then forwardwarded to your mobile abroad.

I 'was' agreeing with you, but the aggresive reply....and other posts, you don't care...I attempted to build bridges...but you repeatedly refused... I don't know what the end game is...but well done to annoy people.

Fool, you complain again you will feel pain..................

Another quote you can wet yourslef with.

Most people. intelligent ones. Either stop port forwarding and messaging on their smart phones before they go on hols. Or have all inclusive packages.

Just because you got hit on a 55 quid holiday to skegness, dont have a go!

Sponsored Links

Most people. intelligent ones. Either stop port forwarding and messaging on their smart phones before they go on hols. Or have all inclusive packages.

I don't believe you have the brain cells, to understand what I wrote. Let me explain..Slowly...

When you reply to a post, try to SPELL correctly, that way, people might be able to understand you..

Again, learn how to spell...in your next paragraph, it simply doesn't make sense...Are you Jedward on a day out?

Next, Going to Skegness, isn't abroad, are you completely mentally deranged, and need help straight away? Why refer to that? Skegness isn't abroad! WTF are you taliking about?

by yourself, I feel within myself, that that is a threat of violence towards myself? But this forum allows several issues by yourself, that trend to abuse towards myself? Is That Legal? Mr Forum? I Don't Think It Is.

*Is it Legal To Ban My Girlfriend From Posting, No It Isn't.

Get a Grip DIYNOT! Someone threatens to kill me, thats legal, my g/f posts, then gets banned? WHY///////////

I looked and looked again, then used spell checker............no errors.

So what is actually wrong with the above......Care to PROVE something?

Skeggy ( a nickname before you wet yourself again), may as well be abroad for the benefit lodger you admit to be. ( See ADMIT in a dictionary , again before you wet your knickers).
To address the "killing fields"...........get the link yet? I may well have to kill you if I tell you the next secret ( REF Top Gun, Kelly McGuiness and Tom Booze)..............:D

So if you really believe I am going to kill you, why are you givng me your home address?
You can breathe out now.........YES You have been silly. I now know where you live!

Breathe slowly, the panting is messing up my scope...........FFS thats the cat I just did with the crossbow.....told ya stop panting!

I looked and looked again, then used spell checker............no errors.

So what is actually wrong with the above......Care to PROVE something?

Skeggy ( a nickname before you wet yourself again), may as well be abroad for the benefit lodger you admit to be. ( See ADMIT in a dictionary , again before you wet your knickers).
To address the "killing fields"...........get the link yet? I may well have to kill you if I tell you the next secret ( REF Top Gun, Kelly McGuiness and Tom Booze)..............:D

So if you really believe I am going to kill you, why are you givng me your home address?
You can breathe out now.........YES You have been silly. I now know where you live!

Breathe slowly, the panting is messing up my scope...........FFS thats the cat I just did with the crossbow.....told ya stop panting!

You make no sense whatsoever once again, but refer to killing me and knowing my home address? I believe that you are totally mental, and therefore capable of mental murder, as what you write makes no sense. I really feel that you need to get serious help, and stop posting me? If you know know where I live, then there has been a serious breech of security, and the way you are talking, about a scope? you need serious profesional help, or banning? I'm sure this site would not like to be referred to that someone stalked their prey? I think you ought to take time out? Or be banned for being mentally deranged? at 5am in the morning after a shedload of special brew?

What you write is mentally deranged. Seek help ASAP.

I`ll try to reply as well as I can.

5 AM and a shed full of tea and coffee.
Your address is from certain internet protocols.
Mentally/Mental are your common words of abuse and are probably an indirect view you hold of yourself.

Stalking, yes you have got me on that one. How astute, I admit to wearing dark colours and holding carbon fibre items. Sharp devices and netting.
But how else are you going to catch a large Carp or a Chubb?

Sponsored Links
Back