Are you ready? This is all the data Facebook and Google have on you

Sponsored Links
Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't after you.

All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify

Sponsored Links
It's corporate and government as well. For example if you've ever owed a debt your personal information has likely been passed through multiple interloper hands. If you've ever signed a voter registration form, or filed a tax return, been given a birth certificate, signed for a driver's licence or passport, you've signed away the right to your own name over to that authoritative body. That is how, for example, the DVLA (government body) is able to clamp and tow untaxed vehicles. When signing for a driver's licence you unwittingly agree to a huge amount of legislation, which can be used against you if you breach what you've agreed to abide by - essentially a breach of contract. It would be true to say that you don't technically own your own vehicle, you own the rights to it in exchange for terms and conditions that you agree to when you sign. You don't technically own your own name. If you don't abide by the tax system your liberty can be taken as essentially you have breached the terms of your slavery. Your legal name is your slave or slave name, created at your birth. You are owned by the state, and of course there are state benefits to being a slave, like a pension and job security, and being able to use and benefit from collective effort.

I can only imagine that the recent fiasco concerning Facebook and Cambridge analytic has rustled enough government feathers, who, after all, are the ultimate chain gang masters. Data is important for the system to function with any kind of efficiency.

I'd imagine it's a game of ****ing territory which the government will ultimately end up winning via the implementation of new legislation designed to reign in, redefine and encompass even more information, rather than less. I cannot think of a piece of government legislation that has resulted in less and not more 'control'. The private rental sector is a perfect example. Databases for landlords and tenants. The state acting as intermediary, creating distention, trust and paranoia between two parties. Creating work for the courts. Creating extra revenue for itself. It's been this way for as long as one tribe split from the other , the only change has been in technology.

... If you don't abide by the tax system your liberty can be taken as essentially you have breached the terms of your slavery. Your legal name is your slave or slave name, created at your birth. You are owned by the state, and of course there are state benefits to being a slave, like a pension and job security, and being able to use and benefit from collective effort.

Weird or what!

Hmm... so Google.. when exactly was I in Inverness? AFAIK I've never been.

Back