Brexit but not as we know it - 11 broken promises

Sponsored Links
Mere hogash .......its Out Out Out ........thats taken the day Hooorahhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!

blimey not another remoaner post :LOL:

fact is the UK is leaving the EU . Now this may be a hard brexit ?? soft brexit ?? or a semi hard brexit ?? what ever deal is cooked up/ agreed

over beer and sandwiches it will be a deal where bye both party's The UK & the EU will be able to claim some type of victory or what ever.

There is a possibility that there could be a 2nd referendum , which will not be decided by any law court or some scheister lawyers writing articles in the Guardian or were ever

It will be decided by Parliament ;) because the UK is a parliamentary democracy ;)

They have the power to vote down any agreement reached or call a motion of no confidence in the government ?

As Parliament has a majority of MP's who are remainers then it is with in there hands or possible assuming they have the b***s for it ???

but I doubt that this will happen ?? tbh these politicians should stand up ffs & act like they have a pair & vote brexit down , call for a 2nd referendum ect ect and stop sneaking about or back stabbing, but that will not happen :LOL:

personally I could not care less.

and as for your 11 broken promises BS *ankerlot ( which I have not read ) well afai am concerned u can poke em up yer ***** :LOL:

Incidenatally do u think brexit will mean that the emergency services will not turn up at my house should they be required ;)

Last edited:
Fast forward the next couple of years please, am fed up to the back teeth with brexit.

Sponsored Links
Fast forward the next couple of years please, am fed up to the back teeth with brexit.

A good tip then, would be to avoid threads with the word "Brexit" in the title
(like this one)

Or anything written by Gasbag.

There is an "ignore" facility.

A good tip then, would be to avoid threads with the word "Brexit" in the title
(like this one)

Or anything written by Gasbag.

There is an "ignore" facility.
Pardon me for having a point of view.

A massive 0.1% - YES, 0.1% of the EU's (entire) budged squandered. Shocking!

Nice that we don't have that sort of thing going on in Blighty.
gosh!

Chump change

Bananas indeed.(y)

Ok explain to me the rationale behind this ridiculous procedure, your justification by dividing it's cost by the EU budget is interesting .....for what exactly ? Trying to minimise a ridiculous state of affairs ? You see it as a perfectly sensible situation ? You don't see it as daft ? A waste of time and money ?

Another perfect example of why people voted out !:):)

Gas I agree it's nonsensical and they have explained on the EU website it is a bone of contention and needs resolving but it's used for horsetrading by EU members as leverage.

However I could list the amount wasted by our government, but that's not the point.

Your hate of the EU is dangerous, it clouds your judgement and makes you easy to manipulate.

Would you take on a client or coworker who continually lies to you? But you will let a party that has continued to tell untruths lead you?

Sponsored Links
Back