Two 14 year

Who's has been locked up in solitary

You advocate the torture of children, trying to dance around it will not alter what you said

Sponsored Links

You advocate the torture of children, trying to dance around it will not alter what you said
So you think it’s acceptable what they did to the autistic child? You think our justice system will let the individuals suffer for what they did, the way the victim suffered?

you advocate the torture of children by locking them up or do you actually believe that no child is ever kept in solitary confiunmen

dont happen does it :ROFLMAO:

and you dancing around the issue will not alter it :ROFLMAO:

So you think it’s acceptable what they did to the autistic child? You think our justice system will let the individuals suffer for what they did, the way the victim suffered?
Where did you see that, I have never said that, if you must invent stuff to defend torture try and do a better job next time

Sponsored Links
you advocate the torture of children by locking them up or do you actually believe that no child is ever kept in solitary confiunmen

dont happen does it :ROFLMAO:

and you dancing around the issue will not alter it :ROFLMAO:
I have never said that either, try and stick to the facts as they are

Where did you see that, I have never said that, if you must invent stuff to defend torture try and do a better job next time

nonsense you care more about the rights of the murderers than you do about the victim (s)

I’m not defending torture, and I’m not inventing anything. What I’m merely saying is you’re shutting down Transam for the torture, but no explanation of what you think should or will happen.

I’m not defending torture, and I’m not inventing anything. What I’m merely saying is you’re shutting down Transam for the torture, but no explanation of what you think should or will happen.
You are inventing stuff that I have said, I do not have an explanation of what should happen as I am not a legal expert, Psychiatrist or social worker

I do know that torturing children is wrong

Never said that either

so what are you saying should happen than ? lock em up for 12 years ? but aslong as none of the 12 years is in solitary confinment

take there mobile phones away ?

take there TV away ?

:confused:

Sponsored Links
Back