Two London "car bombs" now Glasgow...

Sponsored Links
Bliar has sown the seeds of discontent throughout the Arab world and Brown and the British people will reap them.
No doubt Brown tried to thwart bliars war mongering ways a long time ago but sadly to no avail and now he,s left to pick up the pieces.

Tony Blair "Middle East Peace Envoy"

Good grief! Bit late for that.

Sponsored Links
Another example of a post that SHOULD be deleted being allowed to be displayed to offend others! or do some Mods have hidden agendas?

Ignore the thread if you don't like it. I get offended by terrorist acts - should they be deleted from the news?

joe-90 said:
Ignore the thread if you don't like it.
It's not the thread in question but the point that Mods pick and choose what they decide is ok to view even if that thread is offensive to some.

tim west said:
joe-90 said:
It's not the thread in question but the point that Mods pick and choose what they decide is ok to view even if that thread is offensive to some.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Some of us blame you 'bleeding heart liberals' for the mess we are in.

joe-90 said:
tim west said:
joe-90 said:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Some of us blame you 'bleeding heart liberals' for the mess we are in.
I'm not a liberal, I don't like whats happening as much as another but to say that a human being should be allowed to burn alive is abhorrent and certainly not the place here to view such sentiments, this is supposedly a family site.

tim west said:
I'm not a liberal, I don't like whats happening as much as another but to say that a human being should be allowed to burn alive is abhorrent and certainly not the place here to view such sentiments, this is supposedly a family site.

And what was this person burning for? He was burning by his own hand in the attempt to kill and maim as many innocent people as possible. Save your humanity for humans.

joe-90 said:
tim west said:

And what was this person burning for? He was burning by his own hand in the attempt to kill and maim as many innocent people as possible. Save your humanity for humans.
With that attitude you are as bad as them!

tim west said:

I don't kill or maim innocent people - I just have no sympathy for those that do. Why do you?

please answer with thought out answers... looking at the further reaching implications etc...

what should we do with the badly burned terrorist whose intention and genuinely held belief was to cause maximum pain and suffering and destruction?

wait!!!!!!!!!!!

dont fire off our individual vigilante answers, (I too could and do vent similar)

but look at the big picture... THINK... about it.... what should we do???

joe-90 said:
tim west said:

I don't kill or maim innocent people - I just have no sympathy for those that do. Why do you?
I don't wish to see someone burn alive. Anyhow the offensive remark has been removed.

tim west said:
joe-90 said:
tim west said:

I don't wish to see someone burn alive. Anyhow the offensive remark has been removed.

Well all's well in the universe then eh? Wouldn't want you being upset by some else's opinions that you disagree with would we?

Let's just wait for the race riots that are just down the road eh?

Sponsored Links
Back