Two London "car bombs" now Glasgow...

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
tim west said:
joe-90 said:
tim west said:
With that attitude you are as bad as them!

I don't kill or maim innocent people - I just have no sympathy for those that do. Why do you?
I don't wish to see someone burn alive. Anyhow the offensive remark has been removed.

Well all's well in the universe then eh? Wouldn't want you being upset by some else's opinions that you disagree with would we?

Let's just wait for the race riots that are just down the road eh?
wondered how long it would take for you to bring race into it!

tim west said:
joe-90 said:
tim west said:
joe-90 said:
tim west said:
With that attitude you are as bad as them!

I don't kill or maim innocent people - I just have no sympathy for those that do. Why do you?
I don't wish to see someone burn alive. Anyhow the offensive remark has been removed.

Well all's well in the universe then eh? Wouldn't want you being upset by some else's opinions that you disagree with would we?

Let's just wait for the race riots that are just down the road eh?
wondered how long it would take for you to bring race into it!

Yeah. Guess that's how you know I'm really Softus?

One thing we can be grateful for is that these so-called terrorists are so pathetically useless. Even schoolboy chemistry is a mystery to them.

It's like a modern Laurel and hardy show.

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
It's easy to try to confuse readers here by taking two extreme views but you aren't clever enough to fool me.

tim west said:
joe-90 said:
It's easy to try to confuse readers here by taking two extreme views but you aren't clever enough to fool me.

Obviously not! :rolleyes:

joe-90 said:
One thing we can be grateful for is that these so-called terrorists are so pathetically useless. Even schoolboy chemistry is a mystery to them.

It's like a modern Laurel and hardy show.

thankfully you are right, and weve seen certain aspects of their tactics with the irish terrorism and we learnt a hell of a lot from that, which puts us in a much better position with dealing with it than many other countries. One thing you can be certain of however is they are learning all the time and they will get better and on the odd occasion lucky.

Thermo said:
thankfully you are right, and weve seen certain aspects of their tactics with the irish terrorism
In your capacity as a copper were you involved in the Balcombe Street Siege in 1975?

no i bloody wasnt!

and no im not that bloody old john you old git!

i was involved in a few terrorist ones though

So my guess, Thermo, is that you were born around 1960?

joe-90 said:
tim west said:
joe-90 said:
Obviously not! :rolleyes:
Hey joe - fancy a pint?

Yes please. Oh sorry, it's you who should be answering that one. I get so confused.

Which one of us hates gypsies by the way? :confused:

tim west said:
In your capacity as a copper were you involved in the Balcombe Street Siege in 1975?

Ask him about the Siege of Sydney Street.

Sponsored Links
Back