Two PIR wall switches for a single lightbulb?

crafty1289 said:
GabrielKnight said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

sorry. :oops:
What he means is that he got advice he liked better on that forum, because they neglected to mention that he'll be breaking the law if he does this work.

Surely you've seen this sort of thing before - how people get really agitated when the advice they get given does not fit with what they've already decided to do?

I pity the other residents in this shared house, with an arrogant, ignorant and dangerous git like that making decisions for them.

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
GabrielKnight said:
whinge whinge whinge

snivel snivel snivel

Ooh I'm so rich and important that the law of the land doesn't apply to me.
**** off.

I've read this post twice and for the life of me I can't find this quote :confused: :LOL:

What an absolute twit GabrielKnight is.

Daddy bought him a flat so he's got no money for an proffesional electrician or to pay the council. :cry:
Anyways, his 2.2 from Uni and his c@#ksucking office job means he's clever enough to change a few switches.

Oh yeh, he can't change a few switches can he. ;)

Sponsored Links
GabrielKnight said:
and as I have said will break the arm of the offender.

I think this gives us a measure of the man...

Look, if you have an incorrectly installed system (and a switch that can leave the lights permanently on is not correct), then someone will use that switch. Get it changed to a system that is unambiguous, then you won't have threaten to crack any bones.

BTW, do you feel inadequate? Just wondering why you feel this way, that's all.

GabrielKnight or Mods said:
[tag for flaming]
I'd love to know what this said before :LOL:

Think you will find it was GabrielKnight

It might have been another language, say anglo saxon for instance, no I don`t think Ban would have.

Speaking of language, I wish folk would stop using French & Latin I don`t understand

ban-all-sheds said:
Like "forum", for example? ;)

Ban,
Ordinary everyday words in common use here OK , But please don`t confuse me with posh foreign words

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back