Uk Growth rate fastest it's ever been - beating the EU

Sponsored Links
I'm sure it'll all work out...

'UK inflation fell by less than expected in March, sticking in double figures as households came under pressure from food and drink prices soaring at the fastest annual rate since 1977.
The Office for National Statistics (ONS) said annual inflation as measured by the consumer prices index fell to 10.1% last month, resuming a downward trajectory after an unexpected rise to 10.4% in February. Inflation had peaked at 11.1% in October. City economists had forecast a drop to 9.8%.'

...Or not.

News@theGuardian

Motorbiking will be along in a minute, to say that the ONS figures are not true

Because they were published in the Guardian.

And Mottie will say the ONS is wrong

Because it mentioned a tomato shortage

"The salad crisis, which resulted in empty shelves once occupied by tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers, was highlighted by the ONS as the driving force behind the rise in fresh food costs. The cost of vegetables rose 18% in the year to February – the highest rate since February 2009."

Sponsored Links
Unlike you, I care about the damage done to my country.
So what have you done about it other that moan and whinge on a DIY forum? Have you been in contact with the government to tell them how unhappy you are? Contacted your local MP? Been on any protest marches? Joined any anti-government action groups? Stood for an MP in your local constituency (where is that these days?) telling everyone about how bad this government has been and what you plan to do about it?

Thought not. Just carry on whining on here then if that’s the best you can do, I’m sure that will change things for the better - in your mind. :rolleyes:

Back