Uk Growth rate fastest it's ever been - beating the EU

Article 16 of the Protocol specifies that, should the agreement lead to “serious economic, societal …harms or to a diversion of trade, [parties] may unilaterally take appropriate measures.”
Not when the agreement is made in direct contemplation of those things

Blup

Sponsored Links
I thought the list would be self explanatory by the comment "don't they all" eg other nations.
I feel in need of some sugar puffs after this exercise in platting fog.
Moving your goalposts as usual.

No other examples of our UK government intentionally breaking international law? Makes it even worse really then, doesn't it.

Moving your goalposts as usual.

No other examples of our UK government intentionally breaking international law? Makes it even worse really then, doesn't it.
How have I moved the goalposts more you being a bit thick and being on the squirm, motorbiking got it.
Other examples..... you serious? I point you in the direction of a one Tony Blair.

How have I moved the goalposts more you being a bit thick and being on the squirm, motorbiking got it.
Other examples..... you serious? I point you in the direction of a one Tony Blair.
Not me that's demonstrating thickness levels.

You made the claim, that
Don't they all when it suits or are you that green round the gills?

Just back up your wild claims with actual evidence examples ? Should be quite simple if they all do it, which implies it isn't a rare ocurrence? is it regular, common, often ?

Our UK government said

The Brexers have done huge damage to UK's reputation.

I anticipate it will take some years for us to be trusted again.

Remember this?

"UK government admits it will break international law over Brexit treaty"​

Just to remind you what you need to prove

Sponsored Links
Article 16 of the Protocol specifies that, should the agreement lead to “serious economic, societal …harms or to a diversion of trade, [parties] may unilaterally take appropriate measures.”
That is incorrect.

Please read in conjunction with annex 7

all A16 does is begin negotiations.

Just back up your wild claims with actual evidence examples ? Should be quite simple if they all do it, which implies it isn't a rare ocurrence? is it regular, common, often ?

All countries break international law, UK is on record as a minimal offender, the EU less so.

Biggest offence this last several decades is the 2003 US led invasion of Iraq. No arrests so far.

All countries break international law, UK is on record as a minimal offender, the EU less so.

Biggest offence this last several decades is the 2003 US led invasion of Iraq. No arrests so far.
Is that the best you've got ?

so what do you think to UK declaring it will intentionally break international law ?

Sponsored Links
Back