UK plans to drop climate package.

• Thread starter Deleted member 221031
  • Start date
Meanwhile...

Monday, July 3, was the hottest day ever recorded globally, according to data from the United States National Centers for Environmental Prediction.
The average global temperature reached 17.01 degrees Celsius (62.62 degrees Fahrenheit), surpassing the August 2016 record of 16.92C (62.46F) as summer heats up across the Northern Hemisphere.

INTERACTIVE_HOTTEST_TEMPERATURE_JUN20_2023-1688547616.png

Still believe it's nothing to do with us?
Guess again.

news@Al Jazz.com
there is just to many people in the planet consuming the planet's finite resources. Until the population decreases to a sustainable level (say the numbers post WW2) everything else is fiddling whilst the planet burns.

Sponsored Links
Meanwhile...

Monday, July 3, was the hottest day ever recorded globally, according to data from the United States National Centers for Environmental Prediction.
The average global temperature reached 17.01 degrees Celsius (62.62 degrees Fahrenheit), surpassing the August 2016 record of 16.92C (62.46F) as summer heats up across the Northern Hemisphere.

INTERACTIVE_HOTTEST_TEMPERATURE_JUN20_2023-1688547616.png

Still believe it's nothing to do with us?
Guess again.

news@Al Jazz.com
See reply below from diy_fun_uk.
It's more or less what I was about to reply.
The earth's been a LOT hotter before we even existed. I wonder if Just Stop Oil would have been doing slow walk protests millions of years ago during one of these temp spikes saying 'it's all OUR fault, WE'RE to blame!!!'

It isn't just about how hot it is, it is about what is causing it, and can we do anything about it.
How do you know?
These climate "scientists" so far have not made one single accurate prediction, not one.
How could they possibly know who is responsible for climate change when it's been happening since the earth was formed?
We should be worried if the climate stopped changing.
Climate change caused by humans, especially since the industrial revolution is a fact. You saying different doesn't change anything.

View attachment 307627

View attachment 307628
This deserves my punchline...
BOLL@X!!!

How could they possibly know who is responsible for climate change when it's been happening since the earth was formed?
Yes, but not as rapidly as now. You are ignoring the facts.

Sponsored Links
Nothing much has changed at all. It’s a load of tosh so we can be charged a carbon allowance soon enough.
You should write a paper on it, There's a Nobel prize waiting for anyone who can prove that.

Average summer temperatures haven’t change in 100 years. Nothing much has changed at all. It’s a load of tosh so we can be charged a carbon allowance soon enough.
I noticed in your chart how the average temperature in 19 57 was the same as this year's June temperature there all wetting their knickers about.
Back then it was a pending ice age we had to run for cover for.

And the uk drops it’s plans because we are skint after giving the Ukraine billions.

I noticed in your chart how the average temperature in 19 57 was the same as this year's June temperature there all wetting their knickers about.
Back then it was a pending ice age we had to run for cover for.

Yeah weird how that works. No real change in 60 odd years.

Sponsored Links
Back