UK plans to drop climate package.

Sponsored Links
IMG_1452.png

If that’s CW2 please save your time for someone else.

You’ve lied and let the CC down. Off you pop.

Climate change

Some bloke in Greenland is growing strawberries in his garden along with others fruits and veg he is happy

Plus as the I’ve cap retreats it opens up the country for mining valuable resources and Uber there constitution the wealth of the nation
Is shared out amongst the population

And they have a small population they could all end up as millionaires

All
Thanks to global warming

Dare say there are some discenting voices whinging if I was a Greenlander I would tell em to go and do one

Sponsored Links
The earth's been a LOT hotter before we even existed. I wonder if Just Stop Oil would have been doing slow walk protests millions of years ago during one of these temp spikes saying 'it's all OUR fault, WE'RE to blame!!!'

Sure, but it's the rate of change which is about to bugger us.
EG the Sahara has been moving for a long time, but people move out of the way. Apart from the rapid changes predicted now, we'll get unexpected events akin to the dustbowls US and Australia saw. If an area gets no rain at all for a couple of years, the crops and animals die and the masses are looking for somewhere else to live. Advanced counries could tolerate it to a point, but imagine if that happened to a belt of countries like the 'stans, or part of Africa. Even ENSO (Nino etc) causes major problems for Oz and Chile.

Not as much as we being blamed for though.

24 was an average summer day when I was a kid. Now it’s red with warnings on a weather map!
No it wasn't . Google it. Summer temperatures have been rising quite quickly.
It makes you look daft to get so much wrong. when there's no need, even for an obdurate plumber.

It’s not often. Pole shift isn’t give consideration. It’s getting colder in some parts of the world as it moves.
Don't be bloody ridiculous.
Everybody with the slightest education, knowledge, wit or intelligence has considered them since Milankovitch 100 years ago.
As you don't fall into any of those categories, what you're saying is, unsurprisingly, vacuous.

Where we up to now? Is it global warming or climate change we should be wetting our beds for.

Climate change denial includes denying humans are chiefly responsible. I suspect like covid the world will be unprepared for what comes and when. Insulating a few old houses will not address the mass migration from sub saharan africa when it all turns to desert. Global planning is difficult when the concept of the nation state is a given.

Blup

Sponsored Links
Back