NHS woes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
yet another completely pointless comment in regards what has been put
The fact millions of people may have had no symptoms is not any indication covid wasn’t deadly or that there was no need for a vaccine.

there was no way of knowing whether a person would have no symptoms or be hospitalised or end up with long term symptoms.

Why do you lack critical thinking skills?

The fact millions of people may have had no symptoms is not any indication covid wasn’t deadly or that there was no need for a vaccine.

there was no way of knowing whether a person would have no symptoms or be hospitalised or end up with long term symptoms.

Why do you lack critical thinking skills?
How many people do you know who died because of Covid???

Sponsored Links
You mean you didn't die?

That must prove nobody did.
I am certainly not dead (allegedly).

I have absolutely no doubt that people have died & they died prematurely because they caught a virus.

Pointing out to me that I didn't die proves that nobody died does nothing to answer my question though does it?

Do you know anyone who died of Cov19 JohnD'ski ???

Yet very few of us have actually experienced those deaths . . . .
I don't know anyone who has been stabbed or shot. Hmmm, are they made up?

Two of the biggest killers are flu and pneumonia. I don't know anyone who has died of either. Hmmm...

A few, not close friends, but I knew about 4.

I don't know anyone who has been stabbed or shot.
I know loads! My godfather and his 10 year old son were shot and killed, years later his daughters husband was shot and killed, two kids I went to school with were shot and killed, an ex-girlfriends dad was shot and killed and a kid I chucked out of my training centre shot and killed another kid.

Go on then explain how it was a stupid comment .
Sitting at a table within a couple of feet of each other breathing in each others expelled air now how was this deemed safe
Sitting at table means the number of people you are mxing with is severely limited, and they are all from your social circle. The tables were spaced apart intentionally.
Going to the toilet, or the bar, or anywhere else greatly increases the number of people you're mixing with, and those other people are not within your own social circle.

I do hope that is an educative lesson in how to respond to a query as well as answering yoiur question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back