UKIP - a 'one trick pony'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
That's not an insult, just a statement of fact.
Maybe you hadn't noticed but pretty much everything you write is insulting

Sponsored Links
That's not an insult, just a statement of fact.
Maybe you hadn't noticed but pretty much everything you write is insulting

So it's a fact that I am breathtakingly stupid? Or is that an insult?

If UKIP were to get in and we got out of Europe, we wouldn't have to put up with all the bull sh*t rules they impose on us, things that people like you just accept. If UKIP stuck to their word and controlled the amount of freeloaders coming into this small island, there would be enough council homes to go round and we would therefore not need the 'bedroom tax'.

As for everything I post being insulting - I havn't even started yet.

Yes, I was hoping that we could avoid that, but look back and see who started the name-calling. I'm saying nowt!
It seems exceedingly strange to me that person A can be insulting about some political leaders as in:
I never thought anyone would annoy me more than Tony B Liar delivering one of his (swallowed a bag of commas) speeches but then along came CaMoron. He is theee most insincere speaker. It was said earlier that Farage is only popular because he is a good orator, maybe he believes in what he saying.
But if person B is insulting about a political party, person A takes offence, as in:
kippers are breathtakingly stupid.

Oh dear, the thread was going well. Cue the insults!

Yes, I was hoping that we could avoid that, but look back and see who started the name-calling. I'm saying nowt!
It seems exceedingly strange to me that person A can be insulting about some political leaders as in:
I never thought anyone would annoy me more than Tony B Liar delivering one of his (swallowed a bag of commas) speeches but then along came CaMoron. He is theee most insincere speaker. It was said earlier that Farage is only popular because he is a good orator, maybe he believes in what he saying.
But if person B is insulting about a political party, person A takes offence, as in:

Person B wasn't insulting a political party; he was insulting a political party's supporters ("kippers" = UKIP supporters).
As Person B knows that Person A is a UKIP supporter, Person B has indirectly called Person A "breathtakingly stupid".

HTH.

Person B wasn't insulting a political party; he was insulting a political party's supporters ("kippers" = UKIP supporters).
As Person B knows that Person A is a UKIP supporter, Person B has indirectly called Person A "breathtakingly stupid".

HTH.
I think the term "kipper" is ambiguous. It can refer to a UKIP politician or a suppoter of UKIP.
THEY all laughed when Nigel Farage set out to transform “the Kippers” from a joke party into a mainstream political force.
Well, as the great Bob Monkhouse said, they’re not laughing now.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...he-Kippers-joke-is-now-on-Tories.html[/QUOTE]
BTW. I liked the cartoon

4 million foreigners let in by new labour with no right to vote now hold sway in certain parts of the country.

If UKIP stuck to their word and controlled the amount of freeloaders coming into this small island

Except most of the freeloaders are not EU immigrants, and would not be stopped by an aussi points system.

So UKIP fail again.

So what about all the non-EU immigrants lining up in France to get here and anyway a few less EU immigrants would also help the housing situation.

Whilst some mention the EU immigrants, tell me it's right and fair that an EU father coming to this country, can claim Family Allowance and family working tax credit, for children living back in his home country. I think it's not right and certainly not fair , that someone with so little contribution to this nation can claim so much.

If UKIP stuck to their word and controlled the amount of freeloaders coming into this small island

Except most of the freeloaders are not EU immigrants, and would not be stopped by an aussi points system.

So UKIP fail again.

One of UKIP's stated intentions is to accept only those immigrants (EU or otherwise) who would be of benefit to the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back