Ukraine counter offensive

My old man was a shipyard welder, (he actually served his apprenticeship as a riveter as welding hadn't been invented yet).
Before WW2 he travelled all over Britain working in different shipyards.
He said that back home grass was growing on the slipways and the Unionist government wouldn't intervene to help.
However, once war started and the Yanks arrived, money was no object, he was working 7 days a week, he was getting paid in wads of big white fivers.
Was he a riveter at Harland and Wolff?
Those lads knew how to work hard for a living.

Sponsored Links
After the War the world will be exactly the same -apart from Russia, which will be far weaker, far poorer and its days of building trade with the West will be over.
There is more to this world than just the West.
The EU is in relative decline compared to the emerging economies in the far East.
America has a record deficit of 2.5 trillion, any money they send to Ukraine has to be borrowed from the likes of China and interest has to be paid.
Meanwhile ordinary Americans are pulling their own teeth because they can't afford dental care.

The EU is in relative decline compared to the emerging economies in the far East.

Except, of course, that the EU is not declining, it is continuing to improve.

Some of the other countries that are in a terrible state are getting less terrible

Which is a good thing

But vinty tries to express this as if EU is going downhill

Which it is not.

Except, of course, that the EU is not declining, it is continuing to improve.

Some of the other countries that are in a terrible state are getting less terrible

Which is a good thing

But vinty tries to express this as if EU is going downhill

Which it is not.
I didn't say that the EU is going downhill.
I said it is in decline relative to emerging economies in other parts of the world.
Notch believes if the EU stops buying Russian gas and oil, then Russia will collapse.
He seems to believe that there is no world outside Europe.
That may have been the case 100 years ago but times have changed.

Sponsored Links
I didn't say that the EU is going downhill.
I said it is in decline relative to emerging economies in other parts of the world.

If your neighbour is in a hole 50 feet deep

And climbs up 25 feet

While you build an extra story on your house and walk up the stairs

Would you describe yourself as being in relative decline?

Of course not

If your neighbour is in a hole 50 feet deep

And climbs up 25 feet

While you build an extra story on your house and walk up the stairs

Would you describe yourself as being in relative decline?

Of course not
That's Angela-Rayner-stupid.

EU GDP is declining as a % age of world GDP. EU personal purchasing Power is declining faster than the GDP suggests. Around number 9 globally now.
GDP for the best EMs is something around 50% up in 4 years, probably too fast for some. That's why the emerging ones are "emerging".

Emerging markets came up mid 22 while developed ones dipped but that trend didn't hold for the most part.
Germany is going down and India is coming up, but even Rayner should realise you're better off in Germany.
Many markets are low and not emerging at all.

The whale in the room is China which is currently in decline - but maybe not for long.
US is the US , until its budget blows and we all rely on crypto and we're all fubar.
----
Russian oil - I read they their income from oil is now higher than it was pre Ukraine invasion. I can't verify that.
Russian Purchasing power is much higher than their GDP per capita suggests.

It is going down hill, and it's all putin's fault. Now that the blame is correctly placed, the problem is fixed.

Poo tin is going down hill

When a so called world super power or military power has to rely on some 3rd world country who’s population are on starvation diets has to go cap in hand to get him out of the s***e due to his pass through mistake :ROFLMAO:

Well it pretty much sums it up really

Hopeless mob

Poo tin is going down hill

When a so called world super power or military power has to rely on some 3rd world country who’s population are on starvation diets has to go cap in hand to get him out of the s***e due to his pass through mistake :ROFLMAO:

Well it pretty much sums it up really

Hopeless mob
Strategic though. Pyong Yang is a stone's throw from both Beiging and Tokyo. The poor people of North K would welcome him as a leader.

Strategic though. Pyong Yang is a stone's throw from both Beiging and Tokyo. The poor people of North K would welcome him as a leader.

Who poo tin ??

Dare say any one would be welcomed instead of fat Kim ?

Although poo tin probably admires fat Kim’s control of his population ? Some thing poo tin would like to invoke but can’t ??

Germany can't get the trains to run on time anymore.

Wow, now that is news! They still manage to píss all over most of the developed global nations regards industry and their mighty economy.

Nothing to see here (the UK's trains are worse), lol.

Sponsored Links
Back