Ukraine counter offensive

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You think I should be parochial then and not be interested other parts of the world.
Thanks to the internet I can look up what's actually going on in the EU and not have to rely on msm to tell me what is happening and commentators on here who side with the eu claiming it's all beer and Skittles in the EU.

Posting random irrelevant rubbish on a thread that's stayed on topic for 242 pages is blatant trolling.

Thanks to the internet I can look up what's actually going on in the EU and not have to rely on msm to tell me what is happening and commentators on here who side with the eu claiming it's all beer and Skittles in the EU.
But despite all the beer, you're always looking for the wurst in the EU.

I understand it has drifted off topic to a degree but it is in keeping with the point about the decline of the west.
Its not like we've not sent a shed load of money to defend the wests position to ward off the chinas and indias of this world linking up with Russia.

Its not like we've not sent a shed load of money to defend the wests position to ward off the chinas and indias of this world linking up with Russia.
Guess again, old stick...

In May 2022, the United States launched the Indo-Pacific Economic Framework for Prosperity (IPEF) with Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Fiji India, Indonesia, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.

Indo-Pacific Economic Framework

The UK is very chuffed to tag along...

Sponsored Links
Back