Ukraine counter offensive

Guess again, old stick...

In May 2022, the United States launched the Indo-Pacific Economic Framework for Prosperity (IPEF) with Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Fiji India, Indonesia, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.

Indo-Pacific Economic Framework

The UK is very chuffed to tag along...
Why am I guessing, why wouldn't I know about that given Britain is looking for other outlets for trade.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Why am I guessing, why wouldn't I know about that given Britain is looking for other outlets for trade.
No idea - you play coy on so many subjects.
What else can you tell us about it in context of the Ukraine War?

It's sending out the signal that there's a new world order taking shape and alliances are being drawn.
The oil rich countries seem to be on the move with all the money they've banked from the Petro industry, Heathrow airport being the latest to add too their portfolio i
The days of the EU empire building seem to have stalled probably because instead of just a group of nation trading states they wanted more. (Probably seemed a good idea back in the day)

Sponsored Links
It's sending out the signal that there's a new world order taking shape and alliances are being drawn.
The oil rich countries seem to be on the move with all the money they've banked from the Petro industry, Heathrow airport being the latest to add too their portfolio i
The days of the EU empire building seem to have stalled probably because instead of just a group of nation trading states they wanted more. (Probably seemed a good idea back in the day)

The EU are still looking to expand with the addition of the Balkan nations and Ukraine, so it doesn't seem to be slowing down that much - world trade is sluggish for several reasons, the War in Gaza chief among them. It'll be a damn sight worse if conflict in the South China Sea begins to impact on global trade. More shipping goes through there on a daily basis than the Suez and Panama combined.
Russia seems content to sit back in their trenches and await the results of democratic elections across the globe - 24 elections are due next year, the UK and US chief among them.
This New World Order you speak of will look alot like the one we currently live in.

The EU are still looking to expand with the addition of the Balkan nations and Ukraine, so it doesn't seem to be slowing down that much.
You mean they're desperate to widen their empire even at the expense of taking on corrupt countries. That'll go down well with the people's of Europe.

They have no money in london. Got confiscated. This puts an end to london's financial business, because no one else will risk the same. The world financial center will be in the far east, china most likely. All the americans are in there already.
Good grief this is truly nonsense

Russia has lost its about to launder money all around the world

You mean they're desperate to widen their empire even at the expense of taking on corrupt countries. That'll go down well with the people's of Europe.
Saying a country is corrupt is meaningless

London is the money laundering capital of the world.

The British Brexit govt is extremely corrupt

Ukraine has suffered corruption because it was part of the corrupt Soviet Union.

Sponsored Links
Back