Ukraine counter offensive

Kim il Jung is helping out Putin with thousands of artillery shells

Reports also suggest that most of not all of Putins front line regiments are 40% down due to causal ties ??
And how will be get them to Ukraine? We are coming into winter and Russia has lost the use of it's main ice free ports in the west. China might well not co-operate in allowing the materials to transit across it's territory, given that the West is the msin customer base for their products. That leaves sea transport to Vladivostok then trans-shipment to rail and at least a 6 day rail journey ro Moscow, followed by 2 days to Belgorod. So maybe 14 days if Putin is lucky. Reckon they'll hold out that long?

Putins biggest worry / fear ?? Is masse internal dissent ??
That may well be coming, given that the normally tight lipped Tass has reported the defeats around Izyum in Russia

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The russian media are starting to openly question the war now, lots of footage appearing of politicians and pundits speaking out, which was unheard off a few months ago, it could be a ploy to either soften the population to scale back operations, or to call for full mobilisation ?
This is a clip from a tv programme.

that is my fear too, he won't go quietly with tail tucked between legs. He will almost certainly blow that nuclear power station up, and could very well nuke a few cities on his exit.
I dont think he will go. Might draw a line and say weve got what we wanted.

And he may well use bigger toys or use a power station as a point to stop !

Why do you always take the Russian line? Are you some sort of old school coommie?
I have been informed that on October 1st the cost of gas is going up 58%, electricity going up 28% and heating oil is already 25% more expensive.
I am now obliged to contribute to a war i don't support, if having an alternative opinion makes someone a commie, then thats ok.

Sponsored Links
Back