Ukraine counter offensive

Invade: To enter by force in order to conquer or pillage.
USA coup to steal UK-rain wealth (IMF, Gas etc.)
2 regions (3 including crimea) wanted autonomous management away from nazis.
Nazis set about murdering 13-15,000 depending upon which official UN report you read.
Murders and killings of own people were seen by the world as repugnant and so a cesation of murder was demanded by the UN countries
Minsk agreement 1 & 2 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minsk_agreements
After 8 years of murder, Russia went to their aid
So, if Russia invaded then the following were invasions under the same criteria.
Libya is classed as military intervention not invasion
Syria invasion by USA was classed as intervention
Kuwait was invaded by the USA after the invasion from Iraq. USA said they intervened to support the people of Kuwait
USA/NATO did actually invade Afghanistan after declaring war.

So for those with an IQ in triple digits, the differences are clear, the hypocracy is undeniable
For those with an IQ in double digits, well, its whatever they are told to think/believe
ps IRA must now be recognised as a force for good and the British Army an invading force.
Loads of misinformation in that lot

Its no surprise you won’t say where you get your information from…..because it’s sh1t

Sponsored Links
Nazis set about murdering 13-15,000 depending upon which official UN report you read.
Murders and killings of own people were seen by the world as repugnant and so a cesation of murder was demanded by the UN countries
Blatant lie mate, care to show us that official UN figure, easy to do, if not then nothing you say can be taken
serious can it.

Sponsored Links
Loads of misinformation in that lot

Its no surprise you won’t say where you get your information from…..because it’s sh1t
so tell me which is wrong and of course, the counterclaim evidence
I have an IQ that enables me to read and my basic education taught me critical thinking and the ability to use basic maths and stats.
All information comes from published sources @ Gov /UN reports. I know that it does require the ability to read and comprehend but if it's too much, ask an educated adult...if you can find one

well here is the UN Human rights page..warning..may contain truth and requires reading age over 6 yrs old
25th Feb 2022 is the date you want. Estimates of 42,000 wounded with 12,800-13,000 killed
This is what a typical report looks like. They provide an executive summary at the begining for those with very short attention spans of ADHD as its now known

Across the border in Russia, some 12,700 people have been arbitrarily arrested for holding peaceful anti-war protests, and new criminal code amendments introduce heavy fines and prison terms of up to 15 years for disseminating information deemed fake by the authorities or discrediting the Russian armed forces. We are concerned by this, and other overly broad and repressive laws that restrict freedom of expression, including media freedom, and hinder the free enjoyment of other civil and political rights.

Interesting how they are being arrested for holding peaceful anti war protests.

Probably because its not a war its a special military operation ?

This is what a typical report looks like. They provide an executive summary at the begining for those with very short attention spans of ADHD as its now known
that report only covers 3 months and the deaths reported in that period were caused by The Donetsk People's Republic -Russian-backed separatists

It is not evidence of your claim of 13-15k killed by Nazis.

so tell me which is wrong and of course, the counterclaim evidence
I have an IQ that enables me to read and my basic education taught me critical thinking and the ability to use basic maths and stats

Here you go, please show us your sources that back up this:

“Nazis set about murdering 13-15,000 depending upon which official UN report you read”

there is no UN report which states that.

that report only covers 3 months and the deaths reported in that period were caused by The Donetsk People's Republic -Russian-backed separatists

It is not evidence of your claim of 13-15k killed by Nazis.
Duffer doesn't know what a Nazi is.

Angry Putin, takes revenge on Kyiv and other cities with fresh missile strikes in civilian populated areas.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back