Ukraine, Light At the End Of The Tunnel, THE END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at the spikes up some somewhere have been buying them. There is some debate about countries seeking a way around the trading USD. General thoughts are that if some one succeeds they will face the wrath of the USA's sanctions department some how or the other. Also it seems freezing a countries national bank assets is a new trick. This may make some wonder about using it for reserves. The gain in Euro usage doesn't surprise me really. Will it continue - pass.

Oh Biden has just agreed a deal with the EU on supplying them gas. I am a bit disturbed that this area or from somewhere else is predictable.

Sponsored Links
If you look at the spikes up some somewhere have been buying them.

I haven't denied that the price wobbles up and down.

What I have said, is that it's 20% down

Which it is.

Vinty calls this "going up."

Slightly OT but what makes me laugh is certain (not all) Russians, including some in high positions within the Kremlin and/or business, verballing downing the west and everything it stands for ...

... meanwhile they have a wife and/or mistress and/or children that live in the west, might have gone to school and uni in the west, and enjoy all the western trappings their millionaire existence affords them.

Ha Ha HAaaa ...

Sponsored Links
most people living under Stalin II's reign dare not cross him.

Russia out of the G8 in 2014 due to Crimea so now it's the G7

Russia still holds the territory, and various G7 governments have rebuffed previous calls from Trump to re-admit Moscow.

Trump seems to see Russia as economically important. It is due to it's exports.

Now it sounds like the G20 is going G19 but more countries not happy about it. How many pass.

The idea is simple. In order to pay they have to have them. If that means buying them there may be competition - unlikely to be huge if the EU do stick together even some Eastern members. Then of course it's awkward for them. I posted about it earlier but just mentioned that it had happened.

Biden has agreed some form of privacy deal with the EU. I wonder if it is as extensive as they would like.

This guy was mentioned in the newspapers today - America vet out in Ukraine, and seemingly with a Brit too.

It seems there has been war seekers going to the Ukraine since 2014 from a number of countries. Some it seems want experience.

Russia's tactics are weird. They just took out a major fuel depot not far from Kiev. Also an airport, Kharkov.

Maybe not so weird. Depends on how it's all viewed. There is an entirely different scenario.

It is so sad that Biden has not offered talks with Putin. Sadly ego gets in the way of most leaders rather than the thousands of lives being destroyed or worse. I guess the leaders have little to worry about as they have access to different countries and nuclear bunkers that are full to the brim with food, medicals and armaments.

I think we should call his bluff and say if you don't back off within 72 hours the west is going to hit you with everything we've got.

If it starts WW3 so be it. If we all get obliterated so be it. As I've said before, humankind is nothing but a scourge on the earth anyway. Probably best we're wiped out.

And the 12-year chart you asked for shows not only the Ukraine invasion effect, but also the Crimea invasion effect.

Rouble going up, you think?

View attachment 265222

The nonsense you pick up from your pro-Putin sources is clearly rubbish.
Up today, down tomorrow.
What is the big deal.

I haven't denied that the price wobbles up and down.

What I have said, is that it's 20% down

Which it is.

Vinty calls this "going up."
Up today, down tomorrow, up today, down tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back