Un ******* believable.

He's got 4 thanks already . So we know he has other accounts.

Sponsored Links
I have known a lot of Muslims very well.

They wear traditional dress and do Ramadan but when asked why they have no idea
And that gives you an insight in to many or most Muslims' mindset?
On the wider question of conversion, I think many Muslims would find it quite easy. Most aren't particularly religious and it's more of a cultural thing. Muslims (especially women) get to wear cool clothes, whereas Christians have singing in church. Swings and roundabouts.

Many Christians, especially the ones from warmer countries, sing Xmas carols and don't understand the words, nor the customs connected with Christmas (or any other Christian tradition).
So your comment of Muslims not understanding the reason for the 'cultural' practices is not unique to Muslims.

So why would anyone be thrown off the forum for calling out racism, if no-one takes any notice?
Bit thick? You don't get thrown off for highlighting what see in your mind is racism.
It's your behavior when you can't control the way it eats away at you to the point of combustion.
Their are commentators on here who can comment on racism level headed who gain respect, you are not one of them because it eats away at you from within till it eventually erupts.

He's got 4 thanks already . So we know he has other accounts.
Are you suggesting that I am also Noseall, Notch7, Jonathan, and others?

You've really flopped.
Can someone stand him up straight? He appears to be incapable of rational thought.

Sponsored Links
And that gives you an insight in to many or most Muslims' mindset?

I'm only talking about Muslims here in the UK, because that is what we have been discussing in this thread. And specifically those with ancestry in the Indian sub-continent, which is the overwhelming majority of Muslims in this country. I would say that compared to most people on here I have a better understanding. And it has been really interesting.

Bit thick? You don't get thrown off for highlighting what see in your mind is racism.
It's your behavior when you can't control the way it eats away at you to the point of combustion.
Their are commentators on here who can comment on racism level headed who gain respect, you are not one of them because it eats away at you from within till it eventually erupts.
Like Agenda 30? :ROFLMAO:

Bu tit doesn't explain why I would be thrown off the forum.

Like Agenda 30? :ROFLMAO:

Bu tit doesn't explain why I would be thrown off the forum.
What when you lose the plot and put up threads about being banned from threads (against house rules) and sending stern emails to the owner of the site. That sounds like sound and rational behavior.

I'm only talking about Muslims here in the UK, because that is what we have been discussing in this thread. And specifically those with ancestry in the Indian sub-continent, which is the overwhelming majority of Muslims in this country. I would say that compared to most people on here I have a better understanding. And it has been really interesting.
That doesn't refute my comment that all religions have traditions and customs that many or most practitioners do not understand.
It's not just a Muslim thing.

What when you lose the plot and put up threads about being banned from threads (against house rules) and sending stern emails to the owner of the site. That sounds like sound and rational behavior.
Aah, so it's contravening house rules, or sending emails to the owner, that causes the ban, not the objecting to racism?
You've pivoted from your original accusation.

So I can continue to object to racism without fear of being thrown off the forum?
And others can continue to take no notice, and continue with their racist comments, if they so wish?

So why did you and Notch put so much emphasis on one aspect,that does not apply?

Spin it how you want the results of losing self control speak for themselves in your case.

If I kept getting banned, losing access to threads, having my posts deleted.. etc. I think I’d get the message and find another DIY forum to preach my own brand of the useful idiots guide to the world.

Spin it how you want the results of losing self control speak for themselves in your case.
You said it yourself. Have you forgotten already?
You don't get thrown off for highlighting what see in your mind is racism.

You think it's sound and rational behaviour to keep repeating Agenda 30, when you've exhausted sensible comments?

If I kept getting banned, losing access to threads, having my posts deleted.. etc. I think I’d get the message and find another DIY forum to preach my own brand of the useful idiots guide to the world.
You appear to enjoy preaching your own brand of useful idiots guide to the world, on here, with your misleading comments, and misinterpreted laws.

You said it yourself. Have you forgotten already?

You think it's sound and rational behaviour to keep repeating Agenda 30, when you've exhausted sensible comments?
Look at you goading Jonathon m, a polite character who listens and gives out his thoughts with no malice intended.
What a sad individual you are.

Sponsored Links
Back